My wife hates Led Zeppelin

Options

Replies

• The_Iron_Beast
    Options
    Zeppelin sucks, listen to real music. Justin Bieber is a good place to start.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    My husband hates RUSH. What? The Questionairre sheet is gonna be drastically different next time!

My wife hates Rush as well (and she's Canadian), but that I can understand.....it's an acquired taste.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    Damn, my whole 'Looking for new wife' thread got deleted because of one image I posted in the thread. Maybe my boss called MFP and told them I needed to get some work done.

I missed the image

It was the one of the baby dropping an F-bomb

I had a feeling that was gonna happen, but I can't believe they deleted the whole thread for that. Usually they just remove the offending post. Like my shart pic I posted in an Alli thread.

I'm good at getting blocked and deleted. :laugh:
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I was just reading this thread for fun when my heard Boogie with Stu playing on Spotify. Man, I haven't heard that Zeppelin tune in ages!
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Led Zeppelin is overrated, along with The Who and The Beatles.

In my mind anyway.

I’ll take “Insane Comments” for $1000 Alex.
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Did you know this before you married her?

Nope. Knew about her not liking Rush (my favorite band), but I accepted that because they're an acquired taste.

No led Zep... No Rush??? Whaaattttt!! LMFAO ...Acquired taste indeed; you must acquire taste to like good (real!!) music!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Damn, my whole 'Looking for new wife' thread got deleted because of one image I posted in the thread. Maybe my boss called MFP and told them I needed to get some work done.

I missed the image

I had a feeling that was gonna happen, but I can't believe they deleted the whole thread for that. Usually they just remove the offending post. Like my shart pic I posted in an Alli thread.

You gotta fly under the radar. That's the trick!
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

I missed the image

When I was here on my old account, I was getting warned and temp banned so much, some of us created a private group because we couldn't help ourselves in the public forums. :laugh:
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I hereby nominate your wife for exterminatus. Along with whoever hated on Pink Floyd.

Heresy-stamp.jpg
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Crazy they deleted the thread for one picture
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    no-one could ever have that complaint about me.

I also don't understand how it's possible for anyone to not like Led Zeppelin. *does not compute*
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

I missed the image

When I was here on my old account, I was getting warned and temp banned so much, some of us created a private group because we couldn't help ourselves in the public forums. :laugh:

I belong to one of those groups! :drinker:
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Didn't we already go here today?
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Led Zeppelin is underrated, along with The Who and The Beatles.

In my mind anyway.

fixed^^^
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

Yes, but the mods deleted the thread because your baby pic was far too cute. Or because they didn't like the Steelers outfit you were wearing. :grumble:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

I missed the image

I belong to one of those groups! :drinker:

Might have been the same group......damn no access to old email account. :sad:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

Yes, but the mods deleted the thread because your baby pic was far too cute. Or because they didn't like the Steelers outfit you were wearing. :grumble:

There are limits. :laugh:
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Led Zeppelin is overrated, along with The Who and The Beatles.

In my mind anyway.

Oh most certainly. None of those bands influenced anybody ever. :huh:

Where is the facepalm icon when you need it?