SAHM 10/3 to 10/10

Options
13»

Replies

• staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    kim, great to hear from you! and that's awesome about the bike!
    sarah, glad you made it clear that you're valuable. :) and a size 7 us??? wow--that is plenty small to me--how tall are you?? isn't it silly how there are all these diff sizes for women? and one brand to the next dsn't fit the seem. it's a conspiracy, i tell ya :wink:

didn't get in the exercise yesterday but was out of the house all afternoon. :happy: we were at the pumpkin fest and scored 2 free pumpkins + beautiful ribbon arrangements (that were on the trees) and hung out w/ppl from our synagogue. they were there enjoying a shabbat afternoon in the park. it really was lovely.

dh is home! and dd1 is at sunday school till 1:30 today--youth group activity. yay. so we have time just the 4 of us. what to do? what to do?

hope everyone has a GREAT day! i will have a proud for tomorrow!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Well back home from another walk. Managed to walk at the park today which was nice. :)
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options
    I'm 163cm - or 5'4"

I must carry a LOT of muscle I think...

I wouldn't want to go any smaller than that, so if I do get to that size before I reach 65kg then I'll stop. At 76kg I'm a 13 (9US), which is why I'm thinking, 70kg will be where I may stop anyway!