Have you met someone from MFP in person?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Yup, met up for a 5K run together and will be doing Color Me Rad together too!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    No but I'd love to!
  • Hardnfast
    Hardnfast Posts: 463
    Options
    No, everyone seems to be far far away from me..
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    nope but i want to
  • GrnEydGirlie
    Options
    Twice...one eneded in heartache.. the other I'm still very good friends with! Never know until you do it! :)
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Yup... only met one that I didn't already know... dated long distance for 5-6 months... other than the distance it was great.

Almost met 2 more that were vacationing nearby, but timing and such didn't work out.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I think it would be fun to meet up with MFP friends for lunch or something. I probably wouldn't give anyone my home address or phone number until after we had met a few times on neutral turf. (I'm married to one of my MFP friends, but that happened long before we came to the site.)
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I have met two
    A girl and a guy.
    Friends with both still.
    A lot of my other MFP'ers are real friends off here anyways
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Yes! Dani - when I lived in Alabama. And my husband is on here ... so is a girl I went to school with from elementary school through high school. But I haven't seen her since she joined MFP. I need to meet more people in my area!
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Part of me would like to, but that part is microscopic when measured against my anxiety and nervousness around new people. Couple that with the fact that now they would have my actual person to relate to, and not the fantastical, whimsical individual they have come to appreciate. Instead of Link with a light saber, I'll be that fat guy who talks a lot.
  • Geoj0
    Geoj0 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    noooooo and i doubt anyone would want to :tongue:
  • fit_war
    fit_war Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Not yet... hopefully I will .. soon!
  • nikkineidigh
    nikkineidigh Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    No, but if I ever--that will be unexpected
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Yes, just last month, had a great time! Really hope to meet another one soon!