Scared to lose my breasts when i lose all the weight

Options

Replies

• Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    A year ago when I started my journey to get to where I wanted I was a 34FF now I'm a 32DD but have to wear 34DD as I have trouble finding 32's. I was also in UK sizes a 18 trouser and a 16 on top, now I'm a size 12 in skinny jeans and a size 10 on top and I know have a nice shape from head to toe, I have a figure that I like to show off now rather than just being about a pair of boobs.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    What you're doing is using a compliment your husband gives you as justification for staying overweight.

He says he likes your big boobs. You interpret that to mean that he only likes your big boobs and that if you lose weight, he won't like you anymore. I bet he'd be a little insulted that you interpreted his compliment this way.

Boobs are bags of fat and breast tissue that sit one way or another on a woman's chest. What if tomorrow you wake up and find a lump? Would you justify not going to the doctor with the excuse that your husband likes big boobs?
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    You can't have everything.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    2) HE'S YOUR HUSBAND! If he has second thoughts about being with you just because your boobs have shrunk a bit then is that really the kind of person you want to be with in the long run?

THIS
  • hawthornerose
    Options
    Even at my heaviest (about 60 pounds higher than I am now) I was just a B cup. Unfortunately, I've dwindled down to a small A. Not much you can do about it. Sigh........

I know, right? I'm a B right now, but I know for a fact I'm gonna be an A once I loose all this weight. That's just my family's genetics. I'm still working to loose because there are so many benefits, but I'm definitely going to miss my boobs and all the beautiful bras and clothes that go with them.
  • eimaj5575
    eimaj5575 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Sorry but you will prob lose them. I went from DD to a small B.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    because i know that the main sexual turn on for a guy is boobs

:huh:
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Theres nothing wrong with smaller boobs ha ha.... If not a boob job will do the trick!

Good luck with your goals!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Yes, i know there are much more important things in life than just looks, and yes i know that boobs aren't the only thing that make you attractive, but me personally, i just have a thing with boobs. I guess it's because i know that the main sexual turn on for a guy is boobs, and the bigger the better for most guy. My husband being one of those guys.
    This comes up from time to time on MFP and I am no longer surprised by it. I was the first few times I read of this concern.

All I can tell you is that it is not universally true that big boobs are a turn on for guys. I can honestly say that I find women attractive, or unattractive, among all kinds of body types.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Excuses.

Pretty much my thoughts on it. And not to be rude, but you will probably look better with smaller boobs. Don't you want to be proportional when you lose weight?

With that said, I've never seen any woman here get to goal weight and regret the weight loss because their boobs got smaller.

ETA: I'm willing to bet that your husband says he likes your big boobs because he loves you and wants you to feel good about yourself. While he may like them, I'm sure he'll like you more when you're fit and healthy.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    I hoping to loss mine! :-)
  • thebrinkofdespair
    Options
    I guess it's because i know that the main sexual turn on for a guy is boobs, and the bigger the better for most guy.
    Thoughts?

Rubbish!

Lots of guys are turned off by massive breasts.

You know what they say? "More than a handful is a waste!"

Regards
    tbod
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    It all depends. I'm down over 70lbs and while my band size has shrunk considerably, my cup size is the same. I certainly expect to lose some from by boobs, but to be honest, I'll be happy to have my Gs become something more reasonable.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    but me personally, i just have a thing with boobs.

Then I hope you also "just have a thing" with fat. If your boobs are naturally small when you're at a normal weight, then that's the hand you're dealt. Your only options are stay fat, learn to love the boobs God gave you, or get bolt-ons.
    I guess it's because i know that the main sexual turn on for a guy is boobs, and the bigger the better for most guy.

I actually doubt that is the case. It may be the case for your husband, but I like to think the main sexual turn-on for most men is a woman who is confident enough in her own skin that she enjoys being naked.
    i feel like i would be less attractive to him is they shrunk. Thoughts?

Ask him. Maybe you're not giving him enough credit. And maybe he is just going to have to get over it.
  • actioncomics1
    Options
    I cant wait to lose mine but saying that im a guy and were not meant to have moods :wink:
  • ljlantgen
    ljlantgen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My biggest fear was high BP and cholesterol. My boobs do not define me nor make me more of a women. I have never been busty and that's fine with me.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    The good thing about boobs is you can buy new ones pretty easily.

Or you can use what you perceived your husband to say as an excuse to JSF.
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    thats what Victoria Secrets are for
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    sorry but as you lose so will your boobs put you will be proportional. I went from a DD to a C and I could not be happier
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I've lost a lot of boobage. Was sitting at DD/E and now I'm a D. band size when from 38 to 34. I haven't heard any complaints from the men folk though.