Long or short hair....which do you prefer?

Options
DLo_122
DLo_122 Posts: 96 Member
For most of my life, I've always had long hair. I'm at a point now where I'm ready for a change, but TERRIFIED of cutting my hair. Its almost like a security blanket to me.

What do you prefer?

Replies

• darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I perfer to keep mine long. I tried short hair, and it didn't look right.

By your profile pic, you look lovely with long hair. :flowerforyou:
  • cowgirlqueen
    cowgirlqueen Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I've done both long and short now I have a combination long in front short in back
  • I_love_to_ride
    Options
    I perfer women with short hair.
  • DLo_122
    Options
    I perfer to keep mine long. I tried short hair, and it didn't look right.

By your profile pic, you look lovely with long hair. :flowerforyou:

Thank you.

I actually went short once a couple of years ago and I cried my eyes out...but then I see pictures, I kinda like it, but then again, I was also a lot thinner than too. That makes a difference. lol
  • DLo_122
    Options

Hmm...that's interesting. I hear men usually say they prefer long. My husband is ready for a change now because he's tired of finding my hair all over the place. haha
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,527 Member
    Options
    For most of my life, I've always had long hair. I'm at a point now where I'm ready for a change, but TERRIFIED of cutting my hair. Its almost like a security blanket to me.

What do you prefer?
    I swoon over long hair. Probably because I danced in a Polynesian group growing up and all the girls had long hair. So for me long hair. And the straighter and darker the better.:tongue:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • nmpx
    nmpx Posts: 76
    Options
    Depends on the person really. I really don't think I could pull off short hair but I think other girls look kick *kitten* when they can! (ya know, like pink, miley, jennifer lawrence). I guess it really depends on their facial features and such, that goes for both men and women.
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    I've got a thing for women with short hair. That visible neck!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options

Amen.

Every time a hair length thread pops up, I say the same thing. Most (if not all) women can pull off the long hair. But a woman who can pull of a short hair/pixie cut is tremendously sexy, in my opinion. I know I am in the minority.

It just shows off the face/smile/neck in a way that I quite like.
  • osothefinn
    osothefinn Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Long. Not even a contest.
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options

Amen.

Every time a hair length thread pops up, I say the same thing. Most (if not all) women can pull off the long hair. But a woman who can pull of a short hair/pixie cut is tremendously sexy, in my opinion. I know I am in the minority.

It just shows off the face/smile/neck in a way that I quite like.

*high fives*
  • Allyvegan
    Allyvegan Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I had really long hair for about 7-8 years, and progressively got tired of dealing with it (hair all over, such a pain to wash and deal with in the shower, hairs falling onto my body!). Sooo.. just last weekend, I pretty impulsively decided to give myself a trim.. that trim turned into a cut, and then I got brave (stupid?) and thought I could give myself bangs... I literally ended up with a mullet.

I had to go get my hair cut/shaped/fixed, but lovelove that it's shorter (still a bit past shoulders). It feels lighter, healthier, and bouncier. I honestly don't wish to have long hair again! Too much annoyance for me, since I just like to pull it back/up anyway.
  • luvmydawgs
    luvmydawgs Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I love my hair shorter. I can look back at pictures and see how I had a hard time pulling off a good hair day in every picture but since I chopped it I always have a good hair day!
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options

What do you prefer?

You are gorgeous.... you could probably pull off bald! :flowerforyou:
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Medium length
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Long enough for someone to grab
  • Dedshot
    Dedshot Posts: 145
    Options
    I've had short hair pretty much all my life. I'm growing it out now. I prefer long hair on men and women. Short hair on men only looks good to me in specific situations.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I love long hair, but it just doesn't look right on me. I prefer mine shoulder-length.
  • JengaJess
    JengaJess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Short for me! my hair is incredibly curly and difficult to manage when it's long. I love having short hair. I find that it compliments my facial features well. I wear it with confidence and I find I attract more of the men I'm attracted to with shorter hair.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Depends on the chick...