The Perfect Woman

Options
donthesitate
donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
She's the hottest, nicest woman, is intelligent, can cook and has a great sexual appetite with which she pleases her man daily. She's a perfect 10. And she's only in your mind.

All women should start requiring all men to have six packs and full heads of hair. They should have perfect teeth and facial features. Oh and a high paying job! Like I've heard so many guys say: "I'm holding out for the prettiest girl. I may be in a relationship with a pretty girl, but what if better comes along?"

In response to societies excellent conditioning of the male mind and great portrayal of beauty, women should higher their standards to match the demands of the men; as well put by a fellow women in this ordeal:

"If my husband wouldn't have lost so much of his hair and let the rest go grey, I may not have started looking at younger men with full heads of hair AND began cheating on him.

And the erectile dysfunction that has come along with his age is just not appealing to me as I prefer the younger ones who have everything in working order. BTW, an implant wouldn't hurt since most men are in inadequate size compared to what we women REALLY want.

I won't even go into that keg that hangs over his waistband that was once a 6-pack.

Take note men: if you want to keep us younger skinnier women happy and at home, you need to stay young, keep your hair, and prevent your body from doing what comes naturally as you age.

It may be unrealistic and unfair, but we women are visual creatures and I am just telling it like it is.

Don't you just hate when men let themselves go like that?? He ain't what he used to be for sure!"

This woman knows how it is! We women would never compromise on a mans looks for a great personality! Why should we when they expect unnatural perfection!? I know my man will never be happy with me unless I conform with societies ideals, but if I have to go to the gym everyday why shouldn't he?!

I hope this ironic satire made your day :)
Source:
http://www.examiner.com/article/model-fired-yes-men-prefer-thin-women

Replies

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    not many men live up to my standard of beauty

preaaacchh
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    LOL - Ohhhhh so true!
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    This did not make my day.

My day is made with equal parts filtered sunshine, unicorn sneezes and baby crocodile tears. Stir thoroughly, add a dash of hopeful exuberance and a pinch of realism. Let simmer over low heat while slowly adding creamered coffee.

I only accept romantic/sexual partners that represent an ideal. My ideal which consists of one simple concept: Do they have a desire to sometimes please me in roughly the same quantities as I have a desire to sometimes please them? If yes, then we generally get along. If it's lopsided in either direction, then we generally don't.

I generally like satire but this one just screamed anger rather than humor.
  • donthesitate
    Options
    Then you obviously dont get the humor ;)
  • Strokingdiction
    Options

Ah yes, not liking something is tantamount to not "getting" it. Thanks for reminding me of that. After all, it's not possible that what one person finds humerus might not be what the next person finds humerus. *winky face x 10
  • donthesitate
    Options

Ah yes, not liking something is tantamount to not "getting" it. Thanks for reminding me of that. After all, it's not possible that what one person finds humerus might not be what the next person finds humerus. *winky face x 10

Now youre the one who is angry haha, its ok i respect your opinion ;)
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Others might find it ulna!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

foundthishumerus-494x277.jpg
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options

BWAHAHA! If you don't find it humerus or tibia, do you find yourself in Ilium?
  • neandermagnon
    Options

dang! you beat me :sad:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

I guess lunate.

Er... "you were late."
  • neandermagnon
    Options

BWAHAHA! If you don't find it humerus or tibia, do you find yourself in Ilium?

I find myself digging myself deeper and deeper into a foramen magnum
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options

Yeah, I love the you don't agree = you're an idiot who doesn't get it style logic. But no one gets my stupid sense of humor, so what does that make all of you!

On a serious note (because the last thing I typed was, indeed, a joke and meant to offend no one), I already have the perfect woman: she wanted to marry me, loves beer, does squats runs and hikes with me, has a terrific sense of humor, and is sexy as hell / perfect for me. WIN!
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    nvm
  • donthesitate
    Options

Yeah, I love the you don't agree = you're an idiot who doesn't get it style logic. But no one gets my stupid sense of humor, so what does that make all of you!

On a serious note (because the last thing I typed was, indeed, a joke and meant to offend no one), I already have the perfect woman: she wanted to marry me, loves beer, does squats runs and hikes with me, has a terrific sense of humor, and is sexy as hell / perfect for me. WIN!

I am glad you have found happiness with a mere mortal ;)
  • Strokingdiction
    Options

Now THAT was funny!

(and now I feel rather silly)
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

I guess I don't get it either, because I found it trite and overdone.

Look, we all know someone who may fit the description of the man the article is trying to mimic. But I'd say in this day and age that man is in a huge minority. Most men I know certainly don't expect perfection in a woman.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    The Perfect Woman......

edit: oops...see below :happy:
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    The Perfect Woman......
    Perfect+women.+Everything+everyone+looks+for+in+a+woman+according_2e87d4_4727130.png