The Perfect Woman

Options

Replies

• SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I would tell him to make his own £*#%ing sandwich ???? ????
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Then you obviously dont get the humor ;)

I guess I don't get it either, because I found it trite and overdone.

Look, we all know someone who may fit the description of the man the article is trying to mimic. But I'd say in this day and age that man is in a huge minority. Most men I know certainly don't expect perfection in a woman.

Exactly. I think women just makes this **** up to feel worse about themselves. My husband certainly appreciates perfection in women on T.V. or in magazines but he's smart enough to know the difference between fantasy and real life. I'm not even the most attractive woman he's ever dated but obviously he picked me.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    The Perfect Woman......
    Perfect+women.+Everything+everyone+looks+for+in+a+woman+according_2e87d4_4727130.png
    So this.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Women's fashion is determined mostly by women and gay men. Ditto with the standards of beauty.

If straight men determined women's fashion, we'd probably all me dressed in a mash-up of corsets, short skirts, high heels and golf attire.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I think I just learned that I'm the perfect woman...

Awesome.
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Stuff like this really aggravates me. Like someone else said, I have never met a guy who actually thinks like that. Another quote I loved was that many times, the stress isn't from men, but other women. My wife and I worked out most of our expectations before we got married, and very few have to do with how she looks. Those that deal with her appearance are more in lines with, you are not allowed to cut your own bangs, or other stuff like capri pants will never be bought with my money. But really, this man hating, lean on each other female mob mentality drives me up the wall. You are women for crying out loud! You have built and toppled empires! You have birthed the population of the world and then gone back to tilling the farm with nary a hitch in the giddy up. Time to muster up the ovarian fortitude and get over this kind of crap. No one is allowed to define your beauty but you. These kind of whining group counseling type motivators are beneath you.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    You know, I have never met a man in the real world who thinks this way.

I haven't either. In my experience it's women who put all these extremely high expectations on ourselves and on each other.

IRL nope, never met this guy.

Did troll a date Russian women forum once though, god THAT was hysterical.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Yeah. . lol. .like it's just the men who cheat. . whatevs .
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Then you obviously dont get the humor ;)

I guess I don't get it either, because I found it trite and overdone.

Look, we all know someone who may fit the description of the man the article is trying to mimic. But I'd say in this day and age that man is in a huge minority. Most men I know certainly don't expect perfection in a woman.

x2
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options
    Stuff like this really aggravates me. Like someone else said, I have never met a guy who actually thinks like that. Another quote I loved was that many times, the stress isn't from men, but other women. My wife and I worked out most of our expectations before we got married, and very few have to do with how she looks. Those that deal with her appearance are more in lines with, you are not allowed to cut your own bangs, or other stuff like capri pants will never be bought with my money. But really, this man hating, lean on each other female mob mentality drives me up the wall. You are women for crying out loud! You have built and toppled empires! You have birthed the population of the world and then gone back to tilling the farm with nary a hitch in the giddy up. Time to muster up the ovarian fortitude and get over this kind of crap. No one is allowed to define your beauty but you. These kind of whining group counseling type motivators are beneath you.

What IS it with the man-hate for capri pants?:angry: My husband throws a damn temper tantrum if I even try them on!
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    What IS it with the man-hate for capri pants?:angry: My husband throws a damn temper tantrum if I even try them on!

just decide if you want to wear shorts or pants, you can't have both.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

+1.

They make me look like a hobbit.
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    The Perfect Woman......
    Perfect+women.+Everything+everyone+looks+for+in+a+woman+according_2e87d4_4727130.png

holy crap this chick is hot *swoon*
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Meh, most women are way more shallow than men. Some aren't. Those are rare gems worth looking for. Discard the rest.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

+1.

They make me look like a hobbit.

I generally require pants in a long cut, which invariably doesn't exist or is sold out. With capris it at least looks like my pants being too short is intentional.
  • fantabulous_
    Options
    814990.gif
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    63483-unrealistic-unhealthy-and-unfair-standard-of-beauty-vs-he-man.jpg
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    No woman dresses up for men. We do it to impress other women.

Maybe you need to get out more. I dress well every day for every occasion because I have what must be an extraordinarily high level of self-respect, if the attitudes around here are any indication of the average.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

But, shorts ARE capris on me!

**hangs head and kicks rocks with short little legs**
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    All women should start requiring all men to have six packs and full heads of hair

I absolutely LOVE bald men. :love:

My criteria is as follows:

Buff
    Bald
    Accent

*swoons*

How YOU doin?