Newbies do not 1,000 cal diets , cleanse , juicing

Options
I have only been here a short time and notice that if you ask a question about 1,000 cal or less diet , juice diet or cleanse diet you will get bashed apon and trolled. Also if you lost weight too fast you will get trolled apon. Read the stickies and read other threads to see what the general "hive mentality" is here. This place is like reddit even if your serious and try to make a point people here will act like children and belittle you. It seems the moderators are find with this also. Just a warning and heads up read all the stickies here to understand what is and what is not accepted.

Replies

• GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    "Why can't I behave really dangerously without someone telling me I'm wrong?"
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    someone is but hurt….

that gives me MFP bingo…sweet…
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I thought the other thread was bizarre :indifferent:
  • FTF2014
    FTF2014 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    There is a mature way to answer people and a childish way. Your not helping anyone by belittling them. I don't do any of the crazy stuff that some people with disorders do , but I treat them like human beings which some of you can't grasp the concept. I rather help people then tear them down.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    There is a mature way to answer people and a childish way. Your not helping anyone by belittling them. I don't do any of the crazy stuff that some people with disorders do , but I treat them like human beings which some of you can't grasp the concept. I rather help people then tear them down.

oh?

so you didn't say
    WOW this place has a bunch of idiots. I never said prune juice unclogs arteries. Iam starting to think this forum is for a bunch of trolls. If you can't understand what I wrote then your definitely not fit to give advice. The OP didnt say weight loss cleanse ,OP meant to cleanse in general.
    Yes your body will cleanse itself if you give it the proper fiber and water amount per day. People here talk like you can eat anything and somehow your body will just sort it out.

then? you know... the whole "this place has a bunch of idiots"...?

lxkqjHw.gif
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    What serious point were you trying to make concerning 1,000 calorie diets? Promoting therm? That's not a serious point, that's just asinine.
  • ndj1979
    Options

oh?

so you didn't say
    WOW this place has a bunch of idiots. I never said prune juice unclogs arteries. Iam starting to think this forum is for a bunch of trolls. If you can't understand what I wrote then your definitely not fit to give advice. The OP didnt say weight loss cleanse ,OP meant to cleanse in general.
    Yes your body will cleanse itself if you give it the proper fiber and water amount per day. People here talk like you can eat anything and somehow your body will just sort it out.

then? you know... the whole "this place has a bunch of idiots"...?

dman it trog you beat me to it…

OP - you made a weird statement about arteries and cleansing, which I still do not get. Also, if you read the thread people gave the same advice that you called for, but you still called them "idiots"….
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Also no one is belittling anyone. People are belittling the suggestion that cleanses are necessary or healthy. This difference is quite crucial.
  • FTF2014
    Options
    Yes I did say that in response to what everyone else said. You still don't get it , you really don't get the point of what Iam saying. I have no problem tearing down a bully. But someone in need of help I will always try to help them cause I dont know what problems they have in life besides the questions they ask here.
  • FTF2014
    Options
    edited....
  • FTF2014
    Options
    What serious point were you trying to make concerning 1,000 calorie diets? Promoting therm? That's not a serious point, that's just asinine.

What ??? I never promoted 1,000 cal diet but I won't attack those people like others do on here. I will explain like a mature adult to the person why they should not do a low calorie diet , but I won't attack them.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    who attacked the OP in the previous thread? Everyone told her that a cleanse was not going to cleanse anything, it was only a waste of money, and that it would not speed up fat loss….
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options

What ??? I never promoted 1,000 cal diet but I won't attack those people like others do on here. I will explain like a mature adult to the person why they should not do a low calorie diet , but I won't attack them.

Ok, there is a big difference between saying "you are doing something dangerous and not smart, please stop" and actually "attacking" them. Attacking connotes open hostility, name calling, and insulting. No one was attacking anyone. Except you, calling everyone idiots.
  • FTF2014
    Options
    who attacked the OP in the previous thread? Everyone told her that a cleanse was not going to cleanse anything, it was only a waste of money, and that it would not speed up fat loss….

Ok waste money on what the OP said how can people do it WITHOUT BUYING PRODUCTS !! OP asked how to do it naturally. See your read what the OP said and didnt understand it thats why I jumped in cause everyone is jumping on the OP and didn't even read the question right. INCLUDING YOU AND YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT !!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

Ok waste money on what the OP said how can people do it WITHOUT BUYING PRODUCTS !! OP asked how to do it naturally. See your read what the OP said and didnt understand it thats why I jumped in cause everyone is jumping on the OP and didn't even read the question right. INCLUDING YOU AND YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT !!
    maybe you should go back to the "what if the person above was naked in front of you" and "pervy PM' threads. The constructive part of MFP might not be a good fit for you.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

m4fxHUD.jpg?1
  • ndj1979
    Options

sigh - a cleanse is not going to do anything for fat loss and there is no purpose to a natural cleanse as your body does that on its own...
  • FTF2014
    Options

Ok, there is a big difference between saying "you are doing something dangerous and not smart, please stop" and actually "attacking" them. Attacking connotes open hostility, name calling, and insulting. No one was attacking anyone. Except you, calling everyone idiots.

Ok I will give you an example I never promoted 1,000 calorie diet but you jumped headfirst saying

Thats the problem people jumping on each other without reading or understanding what the next person said. You just jumped into it and made up something out of thin air. I said for people not to mention 1,000 diet here because they will get flamed.