Replies

• sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    i-like-where-this-thread-is-going-8.jpg
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking the whole point of this thread is to start another fight...:frown:
  • FTF2014
    FTF2014 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Nah like I said I will just make my own weight loss thread and I won't go into any other threads on Weight Loss Help . That way maybe I can sure advice and if someone trolls I will just report them. I only debated for a while cause I thought maybe this would get resolved but you guys are just jerks looking for an internet fight. I have no time to waste with that ,I have been losing weight but I have not been keeping track of it here. I well focus on helping people out , this was just a waste of time. There is no reasoning with you guys at all.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Nah like I said I will just make my own weight loss thread and I won't go into any other threads on Weight Loss Help . That way maybe I can sure advice and if someone trolls I will just report them. I only debated for a while cause I thought maybe this would get resolved but you guys are just asswholes looking for an internet fight. I have no time to waste with that ,I have been losing weight but I have not been keeping track of it here. I well focus on helping people out , this was just a waste of time. There is no reasoning with you guys at all.
    yeah, cause none of us have ever lost weight and posted threads that help people.

see that ticker down there under these words, captain awesome?

how about the join date and post count?

There are people here who make a difference... and some that make noise. Figure out which bucket you just put yourself into. If you wanna be helpful, you can... but this ain't it.
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    who attacked the OP in the previous thread? Everyone told her that a cleanse was not going to cleanse anything, it was only a waste of money, and that it would not speed up fat loss….

Ok waste money on what the OP said how can people do it WITHOUT BUYING PRODUCTS !! OP asked how to do it naturally. See your read what the OP said and didnt understand it thats why I jumped in cause everyone is jumping on the OP and didn't even read the question right. INCLUDING YOU AND YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT !!

The word "naturally" (the word the other OP used) means nothing and most, if not all, "detoxes" and "cleanses" purport to be natural. Many of us, myself included, told her that to do it naturally she should drink lots of water and eat lots of fiber. However, in her first post she specifically said she wanted to lose an unsafe amount of weight in a month and attempted to defend her indefensible position.
    Yes I did say that in response to what everyone else said. You still don't get it , you really don't get the point of what Iam saying. I have no problem tearing down a bully. But someone in need of help I will always try to help them cause I dont know what problems they have in life besides the questions they ask here.

Let's say instead of wanting to lose weight unsafely, she decided to jump off a bridge instead. Would you then defend her because you don't know what problems she has in life besides jumping off the bridge? I hope not. I would hope, instead, that you would try to talk her off the bridge. At first nicely, I'm sure but if she persisted, then what?

After raising 3 children to adulthood, I'll tell you what:
    ruEHPiS.png?1
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Nah like I said I will just make my own weight loss thread and I won't go into any other threads on Weight Loss Help . That way maybe I can sure advice and if someone trolls I will just report them. I only debated for a while cause I thought maybe this would get resolved but you guys are just jerks looking for an internet fight. I have no time to waste with that ,I have been losing weight but I have not been keeping track of it here. I well focus on helping people out , this was just a waste of time. There is no reasoning with you guys at all.

Bye_bye_bye.gif
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

10_zpsbd806932.gif
  • ndj1979
    Options

I think you're thinking to much. That's not allowed here.

stop over thinking...
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options

My head... it... it hurts now. Way too much strange in this thread.
  • FTF2014
    Options
    maybe you should go back to the "what if the person above was naked in front of you" and "pervy PM' threads. The constructive part of MFP might not be a good fit for you.
    +1

Is that your answer ? What is construtive about a whole bunch of adults acting like children. But your right I will just make one thread about how I am losing weight and just answer any questions from there. But I will not make the mistake of going into other threads cause all you people want to do is argue.
    Funny how you start a thread about how mean we are (we has never been done before I might add), then you violate the TOS by calling everyone a bunch of idiots, actually making personal attacks by which you claim other people were doing, which they weren't.

You can start your own thread of you want but how much can you really help people if you've been at it for maybe 2 months and haven't even finished your first goal? And if the information you give people doesn't make sense and you get put on blast, will you make another thread about it?

Like I said I haven't logging the info on here but I do write down what I do in a notebook. As far as how good my advice will be its fine I don't do anything drastic plus it will help others who have just started out. Yes it might be different from what some people do here but nothing crazy or fad. I keep it as simple as possible.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    OP I think this expresses this thread well…
    jennifer-lawrence-yeah-you-failed.gif
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

stop over thinking...
    I can't I'm in a hive.
    Can I juice this thread out of my memory?
  • ndj1979
    Options

stop over thinking...
    I can't I'm in a hive.

us drones have it tough ….
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I don't visit MFP to be mature.
  • ndj1979
    Options

stop over thinking...
    I can't I'm in a hive.
    Can I juice this thread out of my memory?

no, but you can probably gif it to oblivion...
  • FTF2014
    Options
    No the point of this thread was started to tell newbie not to open those types of threads or they will get attacked. Then the trolls came to attack me some more. But its over without now cause this is not the intention here.