Newbies do not 1,000 cal diets , cleanse , juicing

Options

Replies

• FTF2014
    FTF2014 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    who attacked the OP in the previous thread? Everyone told her that a cleanse was not going to cleanse anything, it was only a waste of money, and that it would not speed up fat loss….

Ok waste money on what the OP said how can people do it WITHOUT BUYING PRODUCTS !! OP asked how to do it naturally. See your read what the OP said and didnt understand it thats why I jumped in cause everyone is jumping on the OP and didn't even read the question right. INCLUDING YOU AND YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT !!

sigh - a cleanse is not going to do anything for fat loss and there is no purpose to a natural cleanse as your body does that on its own...

If you dont eat right your body will not cleanse itself.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    who attacked the OP in the previous thread? Everyone told her that a cleanse was not going to cleanse anything, it was only a waste of money, and that it would not speed up fat loss….

Ok waste money on what the OP said how can people do it WITHOUT BUYING PRODUCTS !! OP asked how to do it naturally. See your read what the OP said and didnt understand it thats why I jumped in cause everyone is jumping on the OP and didn't even read the question right. INCLUDING YOU AND YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT !!

sigh - a cleanse is not going to do anything for fat loss and there is no purpose to a natural cleanse as your body does that on its own...

61ceZFo.gif

If you poop, pee, sweat, and have a set of functioning organs.. your body is cleansing itself.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

oh really? Then why aren't all the obese people dead from not detoxing? Or are they all on dialysis …
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I ate junk food for years and was overweight and I pooped and peed just fine.
  • ndj1979
    Options

giphy.gif
  • FTF2014
    Options

oh really? Then why aren't all the obese people dead from not detoxing? Or are they all on dialysis …

They die younger than people who eat right and workout. So now your saying its ok to be obese wow .
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    maybe you should go back to the "what if the person above was naked in front of you" and "pervy PM' threads. The constructive part of MFP might not be a good fit for you.
    +1
  • ndj1979
    Options

They die younger than people who eat right and workout. So now your saying its ok to be obese wow .

lolz now you are just trolling and it is obvious…

my former boss is diabetic and overweight and just turned 65 ….

no, it is not ok to be obese..

but do you really believe hat obese people stop detoxing through sweating, pooping, peeing, etc …

please point me to the study that shows obese people do not crap, sweat, or piss….
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

halp im crying
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    OP will deactivate by the end of this thread.
  • ndj1979
    Options

post-8255-OH-HELL-TO-THE-NO-gifs-veiL.gif
  • ndj1979
    Options
    OP will deactivate by the end of this thread.

rage quite imminent?
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

Um, no. Lol.
  • FTF2014
    Options
    maybe you should go back to the "what if the person above was naked in front of you" and "pervy PM' threads. The constructive part of MFP might not be a good fit for you.
    +1

Is that your answer ? What is construtive about a whole bunch of adults acting like children. But your right I will just make one thread about how I am losing weight and just answer any questions from there. But I will not make the mistake of going into other threads cause all you people want to do is argue.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    +1

Is that your answer ? What is construtive about a whole bunch of adults acting like children. But your right I will just make one thread about how I am losing weight and just answer any questions from there. But I will not make the mistake of going into other threads cause all you people want to do is argue.
    Says the dude who started a new thread to call out the "mean people" and continues to argue and argue and argue about things that happened in someone other thread! :sad:
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    you'll have better luck there than here, pal. us mean folks actually help the users that ask for it. check our post history. You'd be shocked. Might wanna have a pen and paper handy to take notes on the whole thing too. I'm sure there's a pen somewhere.. over by the lotion... gotta be one...
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    all you people want to do is argue.
    From the point of view if what one knows, or rather, what one thinks he knows, is mistaken, and he is furthermore verily corrected and such attempts constitute "arguing", then yes.