You look young

Options
1234568»

Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Recently someone told me 18. I think that's a bit of a stretch though.:laugh: Most often I get 20-21.
  • heathercicle
    heathercicle Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and I work in a middle school as a tutor. I've been mistaken for a student (11-14 age range), which prompted me to start wearing professional attire. Usually, I am told that I look like 18-19 years.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    people seem surprised when i tell them i'm 36 (they always assume i'm younger).

maybe time has been good to me.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Depends, when I am fresh and awake people think I am 23-26 years old. Many early twenties think I am their age.

After I work my double shifts on tuesday and thursdays 3pm to 7am I usually get "Wow, you look tired" from at least two girls I work with, Which likely translates to I look my age, nearing 31 or older (my coworkers are mostly early twenties)
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    People guess all over the map with my age. I mostly get early 20's, though I have been mistaken for a teenager a few times. I'm 29, but I think it's because I'm petite. Small seems to mean young to some people.

I got carded for a rated R movie a few months ago. It was simultaneously flattering and mortifying. Yes, ma'am. I'm 17 and this 30 something bearded man next to me is my date.
  • WW_Jude_V2
    WW_Jude_V2 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I used to have people guess my age as much, much younger than I was. Lately though, they're pretty close and I've had a couple of folks think I'm older than I am! LOL

My plan is to tell people I'm 70 so I can hear the "OMG you look amazing for your age!!" again. :happy:
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I'll be 23 at the end of this month and most people guess anywhere between 20 and 24.
    I think I look my age.
  • RushBabe_214
    Options
    Most people are shocked to find out my age and usually guess late 30's to early 40's.

I am 51.
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    People stopped trying to guess my age a long long time ago!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I've had quite a few people think I am in my late twenties, Mayyyyyybe early thirties.

Many have been shocked to learn I'm almost 38.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Usually guessed to be younger than my actual age by quite a bit.