If you have 50+ lbs to lose...

Options
You are welcome to add me. I'm 5'4" and my goal weight is around 130. I want someone who is willing to hold me accountable and vice versa.

Replies

• newereveryday
    newereveryday Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" (if I stand up realllly straight and tall) and my goal is 120ish, which is about a million pounds away (or so it feels). Friends?
  • hellakellasee
    hellakellasee Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    im 5'4 and my goal weight is 125, add me and we can do this together
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. More friends the better!
  • artzy1989
    artzy1989 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well... I am kinda a giant at 5'6 :) but I have about the same to lose! Go ahead and add me!!
  • blkane1984
    Options
    Measuring in at 5'8" but I have 50+ to lose. I could use and give lots of support!

I come from the club of "she carries her weight well". I've come to the conclusion that is not complimentary. I want them to hear a new tune!:smile:
  • MonkDogMom
    Options
    I am 5'4" weighing in at 204.6! I think this is the heaviest I have ever been in my life!!! I just can't believe it! I started with Fitness Pal about 2 weeks ago around 210.8. I am setting my goal at 150, but I would love to get to the 130's.
  • FallenOtaku
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and want to get to 120 (120 pounds originally - lost 18 already)
  • Kasgal522
    Options
    I'm adding you; I'm a bit taller at 5'7'' but have about 80 pounds to lose!
  • GelasiaT
    GelasiaT Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and would like to get down to 150. Anyone on here feel free to add me. The more the merrier :smile:
  • kjflaherty
    kjflaherty Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and need to lose 50 lbs. Or more. This is my (cough, cough) 5th time doing this. Everytime I get down to 129... and then immediately gain it back.
    Anyone can add me too. My diary is open to friends.
  • YukiValentine
    YukiValentine Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    5'1 wanting to be 120
  • Edmgirl07
    Edmgirl07 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and wanting to get down to 150 - that's my goal weight. I have about 89 more lbs to go! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • bethharvey1979
    Options
    I am 5'6 and I still have about 75 pounds to lose to be at my idea weight. I would love to be a part of this group to help encourage and to be encouraged through this journey. Good luck!
  • KaiDee4
    KaiDee4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and I hear the same thing all the time... "Carries her weight well" - you are right, I wanna hear another tune too. Add me, this baby (granted my son is 5) weight needs to get a steppin. :) Need to lose at least 50 lbs.
  • itsolyo
    itsolyo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and have 90 more lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. Anyone willing to be on this journey together can add me.
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I couldn't help but chime in, I wanted to take the cake for the tallest, 6'3 (until some jolly green giant 8' plus comes and crushes my dreams :) and I have 85 pounds to lose! I'm always open for my friends. The more the better, that way when I go off the wagon there's numerous people to call me out and lure me back into the MFP lifestyle! :) Also I believe there's something to learn from everyone.

Pat

Edited to also add I'm the only guy to chime in so far, lame! I guess my fellow MFP brothers are stacked with friend's or shy.
  • lacy8
    lacy8 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and working to get rid of 50 or so. I could always use more motivation and encouragement on this journey and I will give the same in return. Almost at a 290 day streak and my diary is open to friends. Slow on the pound loss but I have lost over 20 inches overall. Feel free to send a friend request.
  • heatherholmes25
    Options
    I am 27, will be 28 in june. I weigh 278.8 lbs, goal weight is 155. I am 5'2. Mother to 3 kids, ages 7, 4 and 8 weeks. I am in nursing school, will complete in august. Just starting today and needing friends to hold me accountable and keep me motivated. 
  • vatances
    vatances Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yep, I am 5'1 and want to lose about 100 pounds (to be 111). It just sounds like such a lovely, prime number.
  • abaumann123
    Options
    Hello! I am 5'6 and have about 100 lbs to lose. Which seems like a million pounds. I will get there.

Anyone feel free to add me as a friend. I log in every day and my diary is open for all friends!