If you have 50+ lbs to lose...

Replies

• AlmaThomas25
    AlmaThomas25 Posts: 3 Member
    I think I might be the shortest! I am 4 ft 8.5 inches and I weigh 156 pounds! My smallest weight was 100 pounds, because I am so short that was a healthy weight for me. I am looking to lose 56 pounds but will be reevaluate the further along I get, I may be content with 125. I know muscle weighs more than fat and am going to take that into accountability. I weigh in every Wednesday (just started) and blog every other day so I can go back a few months from now and see what I have to tweak. I am starting slow (just trying to track calories, stay under every week, and workout 5x a week) after a month I will start making small steps. Slow and steady wins the race, don't want to get too far ahead of myself. Feel free to add me and follow my blog, my struggles, my success, my life! xoxo
  • twinlikeme
    twinlikeme Posts: 32 Member
    I'm 5'3 and want to lose about 50 lbs. it seems like so much! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Will def add you guys :)
  • amberrenee813
    I log in on Wednesdays too. This will be my first official weigh-in. When I weighed in yesterday I had lost 9 lbs so I'm hoping it's an even 10 this morning, but I'll take 9 :)
  • sofagreen
    sofagreen Posts: 12 Member
    Hi everyone!

Please feel free to add me I'm 5'6 and I have 90 pounds to lose :sad: . I'm looking for getting and giving as much support possible.

:happy:
  • 1fitnessplanner
    1fitnessplanner Posts: 63 Member
    hi everyone I'll be honest I'm not just starting out I've been daily logging for 340days now so almost a year but I'm 5'4 and I still want to lose 40+ lbs maybe more see what I feel like when I get that far :) but I log everyday so add me if you need a bit of motivation because in the past year I've gone from nothing to double workout days.
  • amberrenee813
    I can't wait til I'm at 340 days! I just hit my first week! Whoop whoop!
  • paulainks
    paulainks Posts: 26 Member
    I need in. I'm 5'0" and weigh 180 pounds. My goal is 125 pounds, I've been "trying" for decads. It's enough. Stop trying and start doing.

I need help!
  • candiecupcake
    candiecupcake Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 5'7 and have at least 100 lbs to lose. I would love to have more friends to hold me accountable - I just turned 31 on Monday, and I need to lose weight before I can try fertility treatments again. I go back to my doctor in 5 months, and I would love to have made significant progress towards my goal. I'm starting today :)
  • MyChangeIsComing
    MyChangeIsComing Posts: 11 Member
    I would love to be added as a friend also. New to the site and want to do this. I am 43 single mother of 4 great kids. Work full time and want to have a healthy lifestyle.
  • Bugsyzgrl
    Bugsyzgrl Posts: 98 Member
    5'4" and three quarters on my tip toes and looking to get down to about 135. I need all the support I can get and would love to have someone who is in the same boat that I can keep accountable as well.
  • AuntieCeeCee
    AuntieCeeCee Posts: 22 Member
    I'm 5' 2.5" and need to lose around 50 lbs. My 3 kids love their "squishy" mommy and my husband is a Pepsi/Reese cups junkie. I need all the help and support I can get. Add me if you want. I'll open my diary to friends who can give me heck for eating crap when I shouldn't.
  • This is like the fourth time in the last 7 years that I have attempted to get my weight down. I have a lower lumbar fusion and MUST get the weight from 4 pregnancies, not putting me as a priority, super mom, hysterectomy, etc OFF! It has affected my hips now and since I just turned 40 I realize that this is going to be a lot harder than it would have been eve 5 years ago. I am choosing me and my health though since I will still have kids 50 I will still have kids in elementary school! I am my heaviest ever at 238 and MUST get to 190, with my goals being set at past weights...for example. 224 is where I was the LAST time I did a Biggest Loser contest. Then, 204 is what I weighed when I finished in that contest placing 3rd (won $139!). 197 is the lowest I got doing Jenny Craig (then I could no longer afford the meals and it all came back). 190 would be roughly 50lbs off...which is a good first long term goal. Then the goal is then 176 which is what I weighed the day I got married. And lastly is 150, which is what my doctor says I need to be at with a strong core. So...I am AMAZON woman compared to the rest of you at 5'9. The Anna Nicole Layne Bryant look is not working for me anymore...so here I am pounding it out. This is a marathon, and I even this week there will be set backs so feel free to stick it out with me. I am currently doing a Beachbody Challenge that I began 3 days ago...and using Shakeology for digestive reasons (colon all screwed up after baby #4), and energy benefits. However, I am also trying to eat better overall, smaller portions, and I always drink water so no worries there. I am an emotional eater, and a nighttime cheater. So you WILL see things that will make your eyes balk! I slip now and again, but don't let it get me down. I am just now trying to get off the couch and DO things. I will make up for the ad things I eat. My calories for Beachbody Combat are around 2300, but I will be trying to stay below that as for me that is an obscene amount of food. If I DO eat those kind of calories (other than this past Tuesday) it will usually be in veggies, fruits, proteins. Always looking for friends. I do get personal because this is as personal as it gets. xo
  • briannashaw_
    briannashaw_ Posts: 59 Member
    I'm 5'5-ish, and have lost 40+ lbs so far, but I'm trying to get to 20% BF, or 125-130 for a goal weight, so I have about 20-30 lbs left. I'll add some of you!
  • amberrenee813
    I'm 5'5-ish, and have lost 40+ lbs so far, but I'm trying to get to 20% BF, or 125-130 for a goal weight, so I have about 20-30 lbs left. I'll add some of you!

That'd be awesome of you! We all need the motivation.

Plus, anyone is more than welcome to add any of my friends.

95% of them came from my "50 pounds to lose" post so they would have a similar goal as you. Helps having friends in the same boat.
  • RebelMiltonMom
    RebelMiltonMom Posts: 20 Member
    I'm in this club! Never thought I would be, but here I am...
    5'1" and 180 lbs, trying to get to 125 lbs, just starting today and could use some encouragement!
  • RebelMiltonMom
    RebelMiltonMom Posts: 20 Member
    How do you add water tracking? I have a HUGE issue with drinking enough water and need to see it!
  • I have about 220 pounds total to lose. I am just getting started today. I have tried so many times to lose weight and it always goes the same, I'm all in for a few days, a few weeks or even a few months and then I fall back to my bad old habits. I am looking for friends so that we can help each other stay on track.
  • PennyJB63
    PennyJB63 Posts: 21 Member
    I am 5'6" and weigh 225lbs right now I was 230 a week ago, yes first week. I have set my goal at 50 lbs. to lose and will reevaluate when I get there. It has been a long long time since I was under 180 it is really hard to imagine a goal lower than that right now. I have done WW a few times and it worked well for me until I went off and slowly gained it all back. I am 50 years old soon to be 51 and everything hurts. Time to do this before it gets worse.
  • yogafitnessfan
    yogafitnessfan Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone, add me too. I am 5'4' and have 58lbs to lose. I would love some positive feedback and insight on just how to achieve my goal.