If you have 50+ lbs to lose...

Options

Replies

• yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and 5'4". My starting weight was 284 but I'm at 235-ish now. My goal is 150 (the smallest I've been in my adult life is 172) and I'll reevaluate from there. I'd love someone to help keep me in check and vise versa. In the past I've always tried to keep my weight loss secretive in fear that someone would hear how much I weigh, but I'm putting it all out on the table this time so that I never have to kick the weight off again. Anyone is free to add me if interested :)
  • cindibutler80
    cindibutler80 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 5'7" and have over 150 lbs to lose. I can use all the accountability I can get and would love to help others.
  • shegrif
    shegrif Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm 5' 4" and have about 66 lbs to loose.
  • kerrid72
    kerrid72 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 8" and would like to get down to 150. Started at 200. Feel free to add me and to anyone else who would like to add me.. :flowerforyou:

And to you taller gals..(and guys)... I have also been told I "carry my weight well" but so did my mom and she is now close to 400 and having trouble walking. I never thought of her as big until she hit about 270. I don't want my weight to get away from me because I can hide it with my height. :wink:
  • CiCiSlim
    CiCiSlim Posts: 36
    Options
    5'5 with at least 50 to lose...definitely needing support...hardest battle I've ever fought!
  • Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft even & was doing good for a while (had lost 50 lbs) but this winter killed me I gained 20 back :( but now with the better weather & the fact I still have 50 to lose I could use some firends & motivation to keep me on track. So anyone can feel free to add me.
  • mrlivealittle
    Options
    I am 6'1. I've lost 120lbs but hit a wall. Still have 60lbs to go.
  • TanyaMarie55
    TanyaMarie55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7'' but I have about the same amount to lose. Anyone feel free to add me! Who wouldn't want more friends and motivation right? :)
  • nikkituck56
    nikkituck56 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    5'8" with about 80 lbs to lose. I would love to have more friends to support me as I support them!! Add me! :smile:
  • Roxxc85
    Roxxc85 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm in the same boat...5'4 with about 60 more pounds to go...busy life keeps me from working out as much as I should. Looking for friends to help out with motivation and holding myself accountable :)
  • IrishKat1115
    IrishKat1115 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have just joined, I am 5.0 with 110 pounds to lose! I am getting married in November 2015! I have wanted to get healthy and get the weight off for a while but now I have the motivation. I would love to be part of this group to go on this journey and have some accountability! Please feel free to add me! :happy:
  • BettyDares
    BettyDares Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    Added!

I have at least 50 to lose (but I have to admit, at this point I'd be momentarily happy with 10) :P
  • aliciamarie3182
    aliciamarie3182 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I am 4'11 and am trying to get to the 120's I still have a long way to go. I am about to be 32 next month. I lost this amount a few years ago and had no problem but I am really struggling this time around. I do pretty good during the week, weekends are my battle. My husband does not diet or try to eat healthy so having his support is really hard. I just started at Planet Fitness and am trying to make myself go at least 3-4 times a week. I work 40+ hrs so that is sometimes hard juggling all together. I am really picky too so I tend to eat the same all the time. Would love some friends to help support and support me on my journey and theirs :)
  • PoolaPoola66
    PoolaPoola66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" started my weight loss journey 4 months ago at my heaviest ever - 281. After 4 months i have lost 52 lbs. Still have over 70 lbs to go. Only have 1 MFP friend, so anyone wishing to add me for support, please feel free. I am feeling so positive at the moment and want to keep this momentum going.
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Will do :)
  • kitten1025
    Options
    I am 5' 7" and have gone through two weight loss surgeries in which I lost around 60 pounds. I have about 70 more to lose and would love the encouragement and accountability.

I am working with yet another doctor that has me on 1200 calories a day. This is my 6th day and I've lost 8 pounds so far. Still a long way to go.

Thanks!

Rhonda
  • ripley821
    ripley821 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and want to get down to 135.
  • thesash
    thesash Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and have 50 to lose as well. I'd like to see someone elses food diary to get ideas and also am in dire need of support. I've been on WW and just haven't been feelin' it lately. I lost 100lbs with WW, but put 50 back on and haven't been able to really committ lately. It seems as though I'm just letting them take my money over and over. And I'm getting absolutely nothing from the meetings anymore. I'm just over it.

I really going to give MFP 100% effort. How do I share my diary, and view others? Anyone else go thru the WW stuff?
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" looking to lose about 130... have lost 22 so far!!

Let's encourage each other!!
  • mckenziemmm
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and currently weigh 200lbs. My goal is to get down to 125 and then build up muscle so I'd be sitting around 150 or so. I am finally committing to this and I need people to hold me accountable. I promise I will do the same in return. Good luck to everyone on their journey, I'll see you all at the finish line :)