Any Metalheads Out There??

Options
sarahbellum09
sarahbellum09 Posts: 32 Member
I'm new to this and kind of tired of talking about exercise and food all the time!! Don't get me wrong I'm committed but I have other interests too. Feel free to ADD ME!!!

Favorite Bands at the Moment:
Slipknot
System of a Down
As Blood Runs Black
Eyes Set To Kill
Avenged Sevenfold

Replies

• sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Love Slipknot, and SOAD!

I just want to add to your list:
    Opeth
    FFDP
    Enslaved
    Slayer

And a few others that I'm too lazy to type out. Obviously, I love Tool but I don't really classify them as metal
  • sushidulces
    sushidulces Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm a little more of an underground metal fan. Some big names I like are Pantera, Slayer, Sepultura, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, old Metallica, and of course Ozzy/Black Sabbath \m/
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    acid bath

forevereverevereverevereverever
  • sarahbellum09
    Options
    Nice!!
  • sarahbellum09
    Options
    HAA I love workin out to Pantera \m/~_~\m/
  • Dedshot
    Dedshot Posts: 145
    Options
    Lots of folk, pagan, and viking metal, some melodic death, a good amount of progressive/nu-metal, and some black metal. Favorites include Ensiferum, Wintersun, System of a Down, Tyr, Finntroll, Korpiklaani, Amon Amarth, to name a few. It's all a fraction of what I listen to.
  • j_b_morgan
    Options
    Metal just isn't the same as it used to be. Sorry but to me a lot of the newer bands just aren't cutting it. It's play fast as you can and scream so hard there is no vocals. What happen to when it was still music?
  • MissInfiniti
    MissInfiniti Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Love many of the bands listed above and also bands like Winds Of Plague, Iwrestledabearonce, As I Lay Dying, Bless The Fall... and ADTR. lol
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Huge metal head here...just finally saw Black Sabbath on wednesday! greatest concert ever!
  • Xaudelle
    Xaudelle Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Metal just isn't the same as it used to be. Sorry but to me a lot of the newer bands just aren't cutting it. It's play fast as you can and scream so hard there is no vocals. What happen to when it was still music?

This.

I like things from all types of genres in rock/prog/triphop/alt/etc.

My favorites are Tool, Nine Inch Nails, Deftones and Incubus.
  • j_b_morgan
    Options

This.

The only one of those I have seen is Deftones when they opened for KISS one time. I was highly disappointed but then again I preferred Cash's version of Hurt vs NIN. Guess what I should have said is I miss the fore fathers of metal that now seem mellow to the current versions.
  • Xaudelle
    Xaudelle Posts: 122 Member
    Options

This.

The only one of those I have seen is Deftones when they opened for KISS one time. I was highly disappointed but then again I preferred Cash's version of Hurt vs NIN. Guess what I should have said is I miss the fore fathers of metal that now seem mellow to the current versions.

The song was originally Trent Reznor's, but I get it. It's a completely different song.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Not much of a metalhead but I do love Megadeth, Metallica, Iron Maiden, FFDP, and my favorite... In Flames (Although that's Melodic Death Metal).
  • RomulanWarbird
    Options
    When I think of metal...I think of Carnifex, Chelsea Grin, and As Blood Runs Black. Born of Osiris...<3 Dems my metal jams.
  • jenschroll
    jenschroll Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Slipknot
    FFDP
    Drowning Pool
    Lacuna Coil
    Stone Sour
    Alice In Chains
    Korn
    Judas Priest

...and a boatload of others!!!!!
  • llonka
    llonka Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    GAH! I love SOAD!!! I like pretty much anything that is metal. *nods* You may add me as friend! :heart:
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    love metal but hate scream rock

Megadeath
    Metallica
    Slayer
    Anthrax
    Volbeat
    Avenged
    Stone Sour
    Opeth
    etc
  • codyzanthraxx
    Options
    helll yeah.

I love almost all thrash metal plus an assortment of prettty much anything.

just saw destruction on friday