HOT GIRLS HERE!!!

Options

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Aw, I'm late to the game on this one, but I'm in. Also, I'm enjoying that her shots of "her body" are two different women from an MLB blog:
    http://philliesballgirls.mlblogs.com/2012/09/

I think she's already admitted they were generic pics. The question still remains on the originals.
  • MagdalenDreams
    Options
    What are your goals? Are you supportive? Are you going to be active?
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Aw, I'm late to the game on this one, but I'm in. Also, I'm enjoying that her shots of "her body" are two different women from an MLB blog:
    http://philliesballgirls.mlblogs.com/2012/09/

I think she's already admitted they were generic pics. The question still remains on the originals.
    I saw a couple of people who said they were found on google images. I guess I just don't get fake photos (unless you keep the heads on them and they are a celeb or someone clearly not you). Perhaps I'll just go back to my beer photo...
  • cocooned567
    cocooned567 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did read your post. There is this thing called hidden intentions. Your profile pic is of someone in a thong with their pants pulled down and your topic title is "HOT GIRLS HERE"

That's going to attract MEN. I'm not saying you were outright saying "I'm looking to date guys" but I'm saying that this site isn't for attention so pull your pants up and cut the nonsense.

Go to facebook, instagram, or twitter if you're looking for attention.

quiet you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha - when I looked at your name I saw Zack BONER, which would totally make the response appropriate!
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    This has probably already been said...

But I am sick of the perv shaming on this site.
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Goodness people. This isn't Facebook. If you think the post is stupid ... Don't open it. If you want to help.. Help. Stop bickering. This is a fitness website.

NOT how I imagined the Voice of Reason would look!
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I came for the hot girls. I wasn't completely disappointed. There was a few throughout this thread. Silver linings.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Goodness people. This isn't Facebook. If you think the post is stupid ... Don't open it. If you want to help.. Help. Stop bickering. This is a fitness website.

Unrealistic. This is a social website.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I was being sarcastic.

btw. Are those photos of you?

Why does it matter and how is it your business? But, since you apparently have it in for me, no, they are not of me. I got my pictures taken down since someone (I don't know who) reported me. So, now I found generic pictures to use.

I considered adding you, but I am not sure that I can add a Phillies fan in good conscience.
  • Phanatic11
    Options
    I was being sarcastic.

btw. Are those photos of you?

Why does it matter and how is it your business? But, since you apparently have it in for me, no, they are not of me. I got my pictures taken down since someone (I don't know who) reported me. So, now I found generic pictures to use.

I considered adding you, but I am not sure that I can add a Phillies fan in good conscience.

You're a Pirates fan, for crying out loud. You don't really have the right to have standards.
  • CuriousCatastrophe
    Options
    Honestly I thought the Topic was a very good attention getter.

Welcome to MFP hun. I will gladly be your friend:D I like the way you get people's attention:D
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Honestly I thought the Topic was a very good attention getter.

Welcome to MFP hun. I will gladly be your friend:D I like the way you get people's attention:D

Agreed. There are a gazillion threads, and people will naturally look at the ones that grab their attention. Very cute, lol.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Okay. Now this thread has everything

AND it hasn't been poofed into oblivion.
  • RainbowSmiles123
    RainbowSmiles123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Someone point out how I insulted anyone. Point out the sentence that directly says anything negative about anyone.

I have been
    1. directly insulted
    2. made feel unwelcome here
    3. and accused of doing something that I didn't do.

So keep attacking me.

really? REALLY?
    This is not a dating site. It would be better to approach things in a different way. This just makes you look like you're only interested in meeting guys, so you're cutting out probably half the people who would be willing to help you.

Besides you want to find helpful people and not pervs.
    I did read your post. There is this thing called hidden intentions. Your profile pic is of someone in a thong with their pants pulled down and your topic title is "HOT GIRLS HERE"

That's going to attract MEN. I'm not saying you were outright saying "I'm looking to date guys" but I'm saying that this site isn't for attention so pull your pants up and cut the nonsense.

Go to facebook, instagram, or twitter if you're looking for attention.

Where to start? You called the OP an attention *kitten* that's only here to pick up guys. Then you told her to get the hell off the site and play on FB or twitter. Plus you assumed that she doesn't want pervs. How you know she don't want no pervs? Perv lovers need love too.
  • RainbowSmiles123
    RainbowSmiles123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Pevs need love too
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    All this since yesterday? Impressive thread, this. {I will admit I just read the first and last page, assuming all the ones in between were mostly the same}
    Welcome to MFP. I'm just starting out lifting, so not sure how much help I would be. But give me a shout if you want to friend me.

Larro
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    IN.

I lift.

Go BRAVES!!!

Runs.
  • bleep
    bleep Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm here for the gang bang.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    AAaaaaaahahahahhaha, I can't believe I missed all this! Thanks for the laughs, even if I was late to the game. :ohwell:
This discussion has been closed.