What's for Breakfast????

Options
larrodarro
larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
Most days I do the same old thing. Go Lean Crunch, carnation instant breakfast and an carrot or two. But I had some left over rib eye steak that needed using. So......
Steak, eggs, slice of a roll, scallions and a tomato slice. It was 671 calories, but I'm heading straight to the garden, plus today is my lifting day.

009_zps2774c636.jpg

Replies

• SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Jelly.
  • kandell
    kandell Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I had a bowl of instant oatmeal....
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    My unique breakfast featured a gluten free corn dog (celiac), blueberry yogurt, sweetened blueberry tea, and a hardboiled egg.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    That looks delicious!

I had Chobani 0% Greek yogurt with blueberries, almonds and granola and an apple.
  • Swimnessa
    Swimnessa Posts: 44
    Options
    I had Chobani 2% greek yogurt with a 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1/3 cup of homemade peanut butter granola and my morning cup of coffee!
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I had a bowl of flax oatmeal with a half scoop of chocolate protein powder. It was delicious, and tasted much more decadent than it actually was :) The whole thing was about 250 calories.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, protein powder, and frozen peaches blended into a delicious smoothie.
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    most of the time i go for Oatmeal, pita break or some fruits.
  • VoodooSyxx
    VoodooSyxx Posts: 297
    Options
    Most days I have a protien shake and a banana, but today I was all out of bananas and had a leftover chicken breast. Chopped up the chicken breast and mixed it in with 2 scrambled eggs and 2 Tbsp of picante sauce. It turned out pretty good.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Never the same thing here. This morning I made a parfait with Greek yogurt, some vanilla extract, some strawberries and some granola.
  • beachylove
    beachylove Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    OP that breakfast looks delicious!!

I had oatmeal, generally on workdays its Oatmeal or Protein shake for breakfast as they are easy to grab and have at the office.
  • Pamela_in_Progress
    Pamela_in_Progress Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I had 2 scrambled eggs with spinach, tomato and fresh grated Parmesan cheese with a slice of rye toast and a tea. Yum!

Oh and by the way, your steak and eggs looks deelish!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Today in my house it was leftover steel cut oats with cinnamon, cooked apples, sugar free maple syrup and a few walnut pieces. And coffee of course.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Brie, ham, croissant and a hard boiled egg with an orange. And plenty of tea.
  • ashleyjohnstonn1
    ashleyjohnstonn1 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Two over easy eggs, some sourdough toast, and strawberries.

24641ue.png
  • StephJC81
    StephJC81 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I always switch it up so I don't get bored, but today I had a yummy protein shake; Chocolate fudge whey protein, almond milk, strawberries, and ground flax.
  • tracywatson710
    tracywatson710 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5 egg whites and 1 piece of whole grain toast w/ 1 tsp. peanut butter and coffee
  • ser67
    ser67 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Today I enjoyed:-
    Greek yogurt and I added vanilla extract
    Apple, sliced, sprinked with cinnamon and microwaved
    Gluten free cereal