What's for Breakfast????

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I used part of a steak off my Christmas ham in a omelette. It had onion, tomato, 4 cheese Mexican and 1/4oz of milk as well. I used the low heat and lid method that mygnsac told me about, and it turned out better than usual. I should have held it in place with the spatula for a few more seconds so the fold would have stuck better. Still very good. I served it with the rest of the tomato and ham, along with green beans and toasted baguette slices.

jx9qj9gx7dko.jpg
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    A banana
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Fruit salad, green beans, veggie pizza, ham, eggs and toasted baguette slices.

42c8koxkaz2i.jpg
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    We had an egg, cheese and sausage casserole with cinnamon rolls.
    Merry Christmas!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I used some of the veggies {broccoli, carrots, bell pepper and onion} leftover from the veggie pizza to make a ham and cheese omelette. I just mixed everything together and didn't even attempt a fold. Also had baked beans, veggie pizza and toasted baguette slices. I still have a lot of the veggies left, so I'm thinking of a Greek yogurt quiche using them and ham.

wt9f4cfdchi2.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    ^^ that omelette looks so yummy Larro. Who says we have to fold?!
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Today was scrambled eggs with 1 whole egg, 2 whites and milk, 2 slices of toast with peanut butter, a mandarin orange,coffee and 1% milk.
  • andreasschreitl89
    Options
    Yeah
  • larrodarro
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I did a kind of quiche, kind of omelette this morning. I used very little milk, but lots of eggs and Greek yogurt. It turned out pretty good. {128 calories with 12g of protein per 93g serving} I served it with tomato, green beans, ham, satsuma and toast.

zgkp97wl2wif.jpg

7k8mmyz4g70i.jpg

Here is the recipe: It had a little too much vanilla yogurt. Tasted kind of sweet. Next time I might not use any at all, just go with the plain.

291g {6} eggs
    85g 2% milk
    75g Plain Greek yogurt
    45g lite Vanilla Greek yogurt
    107g baked ham
    28g Four cheese Mexican
    25g diced veggies {broccoli, bell pepper, carrot and onion}
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal and an apple.
  • carlosduncan98229
    Options
    This is one of my favorite shakes to start with in the morning spinach berry mix uroult2y3582.jpg
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    This morning was maple and brown sugar oatmeal and coffee.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    This is one of my favorite shakes to start with in the morning spinach berry mix uroult2y3582.jpg

Pretty pic, and looks yummy!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Another day, another quiche. This one ham and cheese, served with grapes and toast.

wuj9v6hidfsk.jpg
  • westonw72
    Options
    I actually prefer to eat 600-700 Calories At breakfast, it makes me feel good
  • larrodarro
    Options
    westonw72 wrote: »
    I actually prefer to eat 600-700 Calories At breakfast, it makes me feel good

From 550-650 works for me. But then I start snacking as soon as I'm done with breakfast.

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I had a piece of pumpkin pie. At least I got my vitamin A for the day. ;)
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I had a rice cake with Smucker's peanut butter and Polaner All Fruit (apricot), plus a clementine, a glass of skim milk and coffee. Tomorrow, I'm having a Quest bar, yogurt, skim milk and coffee.
  • noelkm67
    noelkm67 Posts: 118
    Options
    I rotate between toast & eggs and oatmeal. I plan to add cottage cheese and protein shakes to the mix soon. And maybe some sausage a couple days a week.
  • FatMama_33
    FatMama_33 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh dear. My breakfasts are quite boring compared to these. This morning: a nonfat homemade mocha, cheerios with skim milk, and half a red grapefruit. I really need to cut the caffiene.