What's for Breakfast????

Options

Replies

• Sydking
    Sydking Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    My go to is fired eggs with 50g of good bread, sourdough rye atm. With spinach or vegies of some sort.

Or left overs from dinner

Ive had cereal maybe 4 times in the last year for breakfast, way to many cals for how unfilling it is.

Id rather have my cereal as a dessert :smile:
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt plain nonfat, fruit, ten almonds and a handful of raw oats. Everyday. :)
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    A burger.

I've had hamburgers before for breakfast. I've had pasta. I've pretty much eaten anything I eat for other meals.
  • timox402
    Options
    I usually have the same thing every day: S M O O T H I E
    1 cup whole milk
    2 tb spoons of ground flax seeds
    2 tea spoons of chia seeds
    2 tea spoons of Brewer's Yeast
    1 Banana
    2 tea spoons of pecans
    2 ice cubes

and after cup of coffee and Norwegian Fish Oil - 1 tea spoon....
    - Loads of Vitamins and Minerals for the whole day!
  • leadslinger17
    leadslinger17 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I need to try some of this stuff... I get stuck in a rut and cycle through oatmeal or yogurt or a bagel most days. Eggs on the weekends when I have more time.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    I have no rules on breakfast v. lunch v. dinner and like variety - I made all these meals at 250 calories or less - I certainly eat more than 250 at some meals.

MealSamples_border_zps65f882d4.jpg

meal6_zps3bd42f69.jpg
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    coffee and baileys,,, then 3 hour cardio
  • TopazCutie
    TopazCutie Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Was off from work today. had green tea and a green smoothie!
  • sonnyOclock
    Options
    breakfast is the only meal that is 100% the same 100% of the time, bowl of cereal (corn flakes 99% of the time), 400ml of no sugar almond milk and of course a cup of black coffee. I feel like my routine is so perfect that im scared to change it one bit, I once went to the store at 1am because I realised I had no cornflakes left lol
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    I had a splurgy breakfast this morning. Belgium waffle, eggs and bacon.

bxyshc4iojr3.jpg
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I had pork loin on a toasted yeast roll and an apple persimmon. Pretty tasty.

focnlqwechm9.jpg
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    One egg with some sharp cheddar, three pieces of bacon, and a cup of coffee with heavy cream.
  • Nothing.
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    500ml of Go Coco coconut water and a 1.5 oz box of raisins, was an early shift and that's about all I can stomach at 6:30 not that I tend to eat breakfast at the best of times :)
  • shadesofidaho
    shadesofidaho Posts: 485 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Three scrambled eggs in butter and two slices bacon coffee with cream. Wishing I had a plate of that steak. Yum.
  • ingehooper
    ingehooper Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    very boring for me! Fat free cherry yogurt with lots of strawberries. everyones meals looks so nice x
  • eagley2j
    Options
    220 gm Low Calorie Self Baked Orange Flavoured Brown Bread
    3 Poached Eggs
    10 gm Orange Curd .
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    This was more like brunch since I skipped breakfast today. Scrambled egg "muffins" (added mushrooms, onion, asparagus, brocolli, chicken (leftover from Chinese food last night), red bell pepper, milk, pecorino cheese, garlic salt and black pepper); cucumber, cherry tomotates, and sprouted grain english muffin with peanut butter.

ovkka5x9i52t.jpg
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Most days I just have one slice of toast with butter, and my two cups of coffee with a bit of 1% milk. Today, though, was long run day, so I had two slices of buttered toast and two slices of bacon. Mmmm…bacon!