Foods you cannot eat in moderation

RINat612
RINat612 Posts: 251 Member
So I had this plan Saturday of making a package of bacon, dehydrating it, then freezing it for snacks during the week. Yeah that did not go as planned at all. I think I've discovered that bacon (and buffalo wings) are my kryptonite. Better to just not buy and live without :cry:

What about you guys?

Replies

• raeesa07
    raeesa07 Posts: 54
    Biscuits!
    It starts with one.. then another..then just one more

Then BOOM the whole packets gone
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    PowerCrunch bars. They taste just like the old Figurines, and they are nostalgic ambrosia.
  • kilsafari
    kilsafari Posts: 61
    morningstar chicken burger with blue cheese and buffalo sauce sandwich.... I just had too much for lunch and I feel so guilty :(that blue cheese is killer.
  • Cheese cake. I cannot buy it or it's gone.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    So I had this plan Saturday of making a package of bacon, dehydrating it, then freezing it for snacks during the week. Yeah that did not go as planned at all. I think I've discovered that bacon (and buffalo wings) are my kryptonite. Better to just not buy and live without :cry:

What about you guys?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you can't give up bacon if you do you get kicked out of the club...seriously.

I must be some special snowflake to be frank there has yet to be a food that I can't have in moderation.....I've been doing this through all seasons as well...so I know I can even survive summer...
  • SpamLamb
    SpamLamb Posts: 36 Member
    Peanut butter. Nutella. French fries. I can't make myself stop once I've started. I just don't get near them.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Lays Sriracha flavor potato chips.
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Salt and vinegar potato chips. I can eat a whole bag and not even feel like I've started to fill up. On the rare occasion I let myself have chips, I have to weigh them out on the scale and not allow myself to go back to the bag. If I eat out of the bag, that baby is gone.
  • RitaRose91
    RitaRose91 Posts: 38 Member

What about you guys?

honestly bacon is mine too...I used to eat a whole package in one sitting at least once a month. but now ive been training myself to only eat 2 strips each time I make it..but I have the occasional slip and make 4 lol. another kryptonite of mine is brownies and chocolate chip cookies. now those I cant control lol
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Brownies, cheesecake, brownie cheesecake, cheesecake brownies...
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Tortilla chips, corn chips.
  • Jamr8231
    Jamr8231 Posts: 73 Member
    Peanut butter! This stuff is evil.

It starts off with one sandwich, and before I know it, I've finished nearly a whole jar in one night. Not good!
  • accebersmith
    accebersmith Posts: 96 Member
    Ice crack...I mean cream.
  • Gemini61454
    Gemini61454 Posts: 85 Member
    Doritos - always a bad idea
    Any kind of candy - especially Crows. With Easter this weekend it will be bad. Hubby already bought the caramel Cadbury Eggs (only 4) and tons of other candy for the Grandkids and kids. I told him to hide it :)
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Nutella - I CAN NOT have that stuff in my house! And certain ice creams - the pint/half-gallon won't last more than 2 days. Full-sized/large bars of chocolate. In theory, breaking off a couple squares at a time seems like a great idea, but I have never done that... Once the paper/foil is open, the bar magically disappears! :laugh:
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Bread and Cheese - just not allowed in the house!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Potato chips
    French fries
    Peanut butter
  • freckledjezebel
    freckledjezebel Posts: 65 Member
    Sunflower seeds in the shell. I'll eat the whole bag, easy. Or really anything salty like chips.
  • frenchfancy123
    frenchfancy123 Posts: 23 Member
    anything chocolatey, greasy or banoffee pie
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Pizza, beer and M&M's. Preferably all in one sitting. LOL