Foods you cannot eat in moderation

Options

Replies

• ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter xtra crunchy on just about anything - and OMG I'm sooooooo glad jelly bean season is ALMOST OVER...I could eat a whole bag of Starburst jellybeans.....
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Mmm pizza, anything with chocolate, Doritos or Pringles, and sometimes peanut butter.
    I've learned to stop buying croutons for salad, because they never make it to the salad - I snack out of the bag and finish it in 2 or 3 sittings. Just having the croutons in the house, unopened, makes me crave them. Bought them 3 different times before I learned my lesson.
    Oh and homemade cookies! :( Number one weakness.
  • ktface17
    ktface17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Reese Peanut Butter cups
  • Rosie_McA
    Rosie_McA Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    It would appear that I cannot be trusted when left alone with my home-made chilli chocolate black bean brownies.
    That is now three times recently where I have made approximately 12-15 of these brownies and ate them all before anyone else could get near them!
    When still warm from the oven the aroma is irresistible and even worse when a large dollop of vanilla ice cream finds its way onto the plate!
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Baked doritos or pringles. I always end up eating the bag/can in like 2 days.
  • beachylove
    beachylove Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Dry Roasted Peanuts and Peanuts in the Shell....I will eat them until I hate myself but there is just something about them that hooks me in.
  • qmcdeva
    qmcdeva Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ice cream
  • kabemour
    kabemour Posts: 9
    Options
    LOL!!!! Yeah, really! I was a vegan for about 3 years following a diagnosis of pre-diabetes. I was in my kitchen one day and I was jonesin' for something, I had no idea why I was feeling that way. I had this horrible need for a certain texture. I tried flour, baking soda, and then I came across corn starch and it was as if I was a junkie getting a fix for the first time. The texture was exactly what I needed. I have been struggling with this for a few years and I even stopped being a vegan and put meat back into my diet to see if it could eliminate the desire to eat corn starch but to no avail! I never had a desire to eat corn starch until I switched to a Vegan diet and it has never made sense to me. (or anyone else for that matter!) The reason I'm exercising and counting calories and on the Venus Program is because I have gained too much weight by not exercising AND consuming at least 4 boxes a day! It's hard to break the habit...but I'm trying really hard!!! Oh and for the record, you will be surprised by how many people have this fetish for corn starch. It's called Pica!
  • autumnsquirrel
    autumnsquirrel Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    So I had this plan Saturday of making a package of bacon, dehydrating it, then freezing it for snacks during the week. Yeah that did not go as planned at all. I think I've discovered that bacon (and buffalo wings) are my kryptonite. Better to just not buy and live without :cry:

What about you guys?
    Chocolate. M & Ms, for example. I cannot stop eating it. Oreo cookies, Tastykake. If it's not there, I can't eat it. I just gave it up because I cannot control myself with it.
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter M&M's. They are the debil!!!:devil:
  • KimberlyHeintz
    KimberlyHeintz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered almonds. Huge weakness!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Food.

ETA: but especially, charbroiled any meat, jalappeno kettle chips, dark chocolate covered raisins, almonds, and Acai blueberry. Trail mix....

I'm always doing the "Just one more handful...." with those dark chocolate coated things.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Cake and muffins. And croissants/pastries.
  • nicolemontagna22
    nicolemontagna22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Icing straight out of the can. Especially fudge icing! I maKe myself chew mint gum when I bake
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options

I'm always doing the "Just one more handful...." with those dark chocolate coated things.

this, too
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Cakes, brownies, anything homemade (that's GOOD) and/or anything from a bakery, really. I could eat it ALLLL. And still have room for ice cream after :laugh:
  • MagdalenDreams
    Options
    Anything sweet and sugary.
  • MagdalenDreams
    Options
    Cakes, brownies, anything homemade (that's GOOD) and/or anything from a bakery, really. I could eat it ALLLL. And still have room for ice cream after :laugh:
    THIS
  • alaskamatteson
    alaskamatteson Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    French bread, thin mints, Pringles, Nutella, and Cheez it's! Defiantly!
  • boobielu
    boobielu Posts: 1
    Options
    Peanut Butter. I can't even keep it in the house.