What are you going to do once you have lost the weight?

Options
I want to know if anyone else out there knows what they are doing to do once they lose the weight and become happy or happier..

I want to be able to just wear a sports bra and shorts running, i also want to be a pencil skirt and a pair of killer heels and look STUNNING :)

Replies

• BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm really into corsets, but they are really expensive so I am going to invest in a killer handmade corset and have a photo shoot and give hubby a special photo for his wallet and not care who he shows it off to!
  • junebug523
    Options
    I may just start wearing shorts in public!:bigsmile:
  • AMcMaster
    AMcMaster Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Im going to show my ex what he missing!!! lol
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    It depends on when I lose the weight. Hubby is deployed and if I can get it off before he comes home I'm going to go take the boudoir photos and send them to him. If not, I haven't really thought about anything other than that. I'm just wanting to get to my goal weight so I can get a SMOKING outfit to wear to his homecoming ceremony. :)
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    I'm going skydiving and riding every single rollercoaster I haven't been able to the last 4 years!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    What am I going to do after I have lost the weight? Everything in my power to keep in off!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I already reached my goal and I am studying to be a personal trainer. Helping others to be healthier is very rewarding.
  • dj_stevie_c
    Options
    Good question.

No 1 - Staying there.
    No 2 - Maybe going a little bit up through body building.
    No 3 - Getting back into sports properly.

I'd love to get back into American football, though I'm getting on a bit for that now :) I'd like to play a bit more football (soccer) maybe and perhaps even look at coaching.

Clothes wise, I look forward to walking into a shop on the high street and choosing what I like the look of rather than what looks like it would fit me....
  • lmvince
    lmvince Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm goining shopping for new clothes...mostly form fitting dresses.
  • lordofultima
    Options
    Do as many shirtless activities as possible, such as swimming. lol
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    What am I going to do after I have lost the weight? Everything in my power to keep in off!

Good answer. Ditto!
  • Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 349
    Options
    Hmmm....hadn't really thought about it.
  • JessicaPahl
    Options
    gooo shopping!!! woot woot!! 3:)
  • brittonymiller
    brittonymiller Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    My hubby promised to take me on a cruise. I am going to wear a bikini and feel sexy!
  • AkBUTLER
    AkBUTLER Posts: 107
    Options
    Once I reach my goal weight Im cutting my hair short and having glamour shots done...Oh and jean shopping :)
  • cnash81
    cnash81 Posts: 30
    Options
    "I'm really into corsets, but they are really expensive so I am going to invest in a killer handmade corset and have a photo shoot and give hubby a special photo for his wallet and not care who he shows it off to! "

I've had this same idea in mind for a very long time myself. I also can't wait until I'm confident enough to wear shorts/skirts in public again.
  • mckval
    mckval Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    First, I am going to figure out a solid regimen to keep it off. I am thoroughly enjoying the process right now, but will be glad to move to the "maintenance" phase.

Then, I will have a welcome back party for all of the clothes I've not seen in a while. (I have some cute clothes that I stored away!)
  • LinnPitt
    Options
    having a photo shoot wearing not much more than my albino burmese python.
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'll need new clothes.

I'm actually setting aside money for this very reason right now.
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Well I'm there...maintain and improve my overall fitness/strength