What are you going to do once you have lost the weight?

Options

Replies

• BBBBennyandtheJets
    Options
    there's a lifetime worth of things i want to do :) first is wear small clothes haha
  • mjvasko
    mjvasko Posts: 37
    Options
    Backflips, literally
  • honestlysweet
    honestlysweet Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are going to go to VIctoria's Secret and buy a bunch of sexy stuff for me to wear!
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    I'm going to have a relationship........................with a belt!!!! WOO HOO!!!! Oh and a new favorite wee pair of Levi's!!!!!
  • thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    buy the tightest most amazing pair of jeans that show off my *kitten* lol!
  • ksmith247
    Options
    Mow the lawn shirtless.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I`m really hoping to be at my Healthy / goal range by my and hubbies anniversary this August 20th. (I`m 20 pounds away right now well that last time I check a scale anyway I only check about once a month and that was March the last time I looked and it was at 170 on the dot).

I got an adorable red strappless dress and the two piece swim suit thats in my ticker to wear on our trip to West Virginia :)

I can currently fit the swim suit though I`m not happy right now with the look just yet , I can`t zip the dress at all right now so lots of tonning work this summer for me but I`m getting into them both and going to rock them.
  • brey81
    brey81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My son and I are doing the ripcord at an amusement partk-that has been the reward the whole time and it has helped him to be more understanding with my lifestyle changes.
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    Hmm... good question.

1. Keep it off!
    2. Go clothes shopping (BRAS! JEANS! I NEED NEW ONES SO BAD!)
    3. Buy an awesome new swim suit. (2 piece, I hope!)

Thanks for this topic! Gave me some extra motivation today :D
  • kimanne4
    kimanne4 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get family portraits done with my boys that I won't be self conscious about and I'm going to take the class to become a Zumba instructor! I have a feeling I'll be dating a lot more too:)
  • cwilli36
    cwilli36 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My son and I are doing the ripcord at an amusement partk-that has been the reward the whole time and it has helped him to be more understanding with my lifestyle changes.

I want to be there! ;) You have done a FANTASTIC job, I am very proud of you!
  • cwilli36
    cwilli36 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Maintain a healthy weight and keep a regular exercise schedule. Enjoy more outdoor activity! Hiking, Fishing, Scuba Diving, all will be more enjoyable at a healthy weight. Oh and I am going to buy whatever clothes I want and shop wherever I want and not have to be restricted to XL and XXL sizes!!!!
  • angelpie36426
    angelpie36426 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Budoir photos and a bikini!
  • mariajae
    mariajae Posts: 18
    Options
    Wear sleeveless shirts and go to the beach more often.
  • ummnadir
    ummnadir Posts: 48
    Options
    feel good about myself
  • tcycato
    tcycato Posts: 4
    Options
    Buy a pair of good looking jeans and heeled boots to go with, with a fitted top and a leather jacket!; book horse riding lessons and an American ranch holiday;
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    What am I going to do?

Reverse diet to bulking calories then bulk for approx. 5-6 months then do this over and over again until I've reached the body I want then proceed to maintain and only add calories when strength begins to stall.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Start TTC. Unless I lose weight faster than I've planned to, in which case I'll just be carrying on as normal for a while.
  • SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    WHATEVER I WANT! LOL!!

Actually, I really want to take a road trip out to Louisville and get a cute pinup photo shoot done with an awesome photographer. I'm also going to replace all my frumpy work clothes and start wearing heels again.
  • emptyplate
    Options
    Go to parties and look back at the pictures and think yes i look good. Dare i say it.. wear shorts in public! wear a bikini on holiday and feel confident because i have a good figure. Not look at my friends in jealousy. Continue to lead a healthy lifestyle and succeed.