What are you going to do once you have lost the weight?

Options

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Embarrassing to share this in public but I'm beginning to not care hah :)

I want to dress up like cartoon characters and go to conventions!

I am also increasingly interested in sexy photo shoots for my guy, hmm!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    working on maintaining. i've lost and gained at least 200 pounds over the past couple of years all between 120 pounds and 170.

i also want a hot new wardrobe, tattoo on my hip bone to symbolize everything i am fighting for, and the self confidence to match
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'm going skydiving and riding every single rollercoaster I haven't been able to the last 4 years!

I am so with you on the rollercoaster! Not so much on the skydiving - I will substitute whitewater rafting. :smile:
  • melterp
    melterp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wedding dress shopping!
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I am finally going to be able to buy a pair of tall boots that will fit my then slim calfs. Being heavy and having big feet are a killer on the cute shoe dept. Can't change me shoe size but I will get into a cute pair of boots! :)
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Dbl post, oops
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to increase my calories and not constantly think that I will regain the weight that I have lost.

I think I will be visiting a therapist this year. :frown:
  • hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Do everything I can to keep it off.
    Go on a shopping spree and enjoy trying on clothes.
    Finally buy the little blakc dress (I'm not a dress person but have always wanted one to look hot in!)
  • tabby92011
    tabby92011 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'll ever really be skinny. I wish but I'm not getting my hopes up. My goal weight is 160. I wish I would have reached it by 12th grade prom, but my prom is in a couple months and I'm nowhere near that. :(
  • EmiFaux
    EmiFaux Posts: 12
    Options
    Embarrassing to share this in public but I'm beginning to not care hah :)

I want to dress up like cartoon characters and go to conventions!

I am also increasingly interested in sexy photo shoots for my guy, hmm!

Anime/manga cons? X3 I would want to do that too.

I'm just looking forward to having an awesome body and being able to wear really cute clothes!
  • zoink66
    zoink66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Do as many shirtless activities as possible. lol

Me too. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • alinapre
    alinapre Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I have the same problem with you too.I'd like to ask you if you have known any little secrets about the difficulties that polycistic ovaries bring up to our trial to loose same weight?It seems like something blocks our way.Are there any spesial foods that we should avoid...or others than we should it!
    Thanx in advance, Alina,Greece:happy:
  • kuaaina
    kuaaina Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    What am I going to do after I have lost the weight? Everything in my power to keep in off!

My thoughts exactly.
  • ziggygirl2003
    ziggygirl2003 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm going skydiving and riding every single rollercoaster I haven't been able to the last 4 years!

I'm with you on that one, I really want to go skydiving. I was also kicked off a ride once because they couldn't get the chest bar to lock down. I had to sit there while the guy kept trying to push it down making everything shake, I would have rather just got off, I knew better than to try but I really wanted to ride it.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I'm going to enjoy the extra 750-1000 calories a day that's what! ;)
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Well... I'm already pretty darned happy.

Once I've gotten myself healthy and fit again, I'm going to keep on doing it (at a maintenance level). I'm going to keep loving my husband and daughter, we'll continue going hiking and camping, we'll keep having cooking "competitions with each other, we'll keep playing our computer games, I'll keep nagging my husband to write more... Umm... I'll keep being me. :happy:

edit: Oh... and my husband and I will have a "second wedding" so we can have pictures with the wedding dress I was supposed to wear (before I ended up being 21 weeks preggers).
  • sandeeshep2005
    Options
    I want to get the sexiest outfit for the summer dance I go to every year, and also ride the pony, if you know what I mean!!
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    hmm all i can think of is wear a two piece bikini and then email it to an ex...ahahahha...no seriously, ill wear a 2piece bikini and do things ive never done before when i had the excess weight.
  • Weaz66
    Weaz66 Posts: 1,846 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Disney World and have my picture taken with Pluto and Goofy!
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    What am I going to do after I have lost the weight? Everything in my power to keep in off!

I like it! Same here.