Modest is Hottest?? Please help!

Options

Replies

• MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Good news for the jealous b's who reported her pics! You won. You got progress pics taken off of a fitness website. Yay for you!

Do you feel better now? Did your giant *kitten* shrink a bit? Are you now closer to your goals because you ran and told on someone else?

If you clicked the report button and you're still checking this thread, and we know you are, you suck. You're a tattletale. You're the whiny kid nobody likes. It's not her fault you're insecure about your own body. And reporting her does nothing to make you a better person.

The pics may be gone, but her *kitten* is still amazing. You can't report that away. How's yours looking?

omg Brett.... no words baby :heart:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Good news for the jealous b's who reported her pics! You won. You got progress pics taken off of a fitness website. Yay for you!

Do you feel better now? Did your giant *kitten* shrink a bit? Are you now closer to your goals because you ran and told on someone else?

If you clicked the report button and you're still checking this thread, and we know you are, you suck. You're a tattletale. You're the whiny kid nobody likes. It's not her fault you're insecure about your own body. And reporting her does nothing to make you a better person.

The pics may be gone, but her *kitten* is still amazing. You can't report that away. How's yours looking?

*bro fist*
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

omg Brett.... no words baby :heart:

Man, just when Canada was looking enticing......
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options

+1

nicely put
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

+1

nicely put

+2

Her *kitten* IS amazing.
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE TWENTY EIGHT YEARS OLD WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU WEARING SOMETHING SO ATTRACTIVE AND BODY COMPLIMENTING

Your body is nicer than the 20 y/os who are allowed to wear this based on the dressing committee. Of course, those same 20 y/os are inappropriate *kitten* if they wear this. No one wins. Burn all of the pretty clothes.

Btw where'd you buy that? Not that I'd ever be so rash to wear something that isn't appropriate for my age. I just need to know. For research...and science.

eta: I think your *kitten* is amazing too, fwiw
  • soberlicious
    soberlicious Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    if i looked like you do, i'd wear that dress with pride!!! <3

FWIW, i spent some of my formative years in the middle east and would feel overly exposed in a dress that short or a tube top, etc. just because i was so used to covering up.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    Btw where'd you buy that? Not that I'd ever be so rash to wear something that isn't appropriate for my age. I just need to know. For research...and science.

Age is but a number. If you can flaunt it, rock it.
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options

Unfortunately, earlier MFP discussions deemed me about 4 years expired for trendy dressing. I'm 22.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

This.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

Unfortunately, earlier MFP discussions deemed me about 4 years expired for trendy dressing. I'm 22.

Those ba***ds!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

Love you Brother!!

I bet they looked like this when they hit the report button...
    34yz1nq.jpg

Snitches suck!!
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options

This guy for the win. And Miss Maple for the otherworldly badonkadonk.
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    YOU ARE TWENTY EIGHT YEARS OLD WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU WEARING SOMETHING SO ATTRACTIVE AND BODY COMPLIMENTING

Your body is nicer than the 20 y/os who are allowed to wear this based on the dressing committee. Of course, those same 20 y/os are inappropriate *kitten* if they wear this. No one wins. Burn all of the pretty clothes.

eta: I think your *kitten* is amazing too, fwiw

Thank you so much!! I got it at Forever 21 which is hilarious because.... I'm not 21 and therefore too old for this dress. Too bad I bought two more just like it. Oops.
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options

This guy for the win. And Miss Maple for the otherworldly badonkadonk.

Thank you! Wow, l'm speechless and flattered. This is my best day. :blushing:
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options

Love you Brother!!

I bet they looked like this when they hit the report button...
    34yz1nq.jpg

Snitches suck!!

Hehehe. Yes.
  • mrfreestyle
    mrfreestyle Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options

Hell yeah! Someone get this man a Bells! :drinker:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

I cannot even believe people would report that pic! I mean, I personally wouldn't wear anything that short, but damn, really?? Why? Because OP's *kitten* was rocking? You (who reported her) have to admit, she looked damn good in that dress. Props to you, OP for maintaining your composure.
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options

buffy-here-endeth-the-lesson.gif
This discussion has been closed.