Options
1235»

Replies

• TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Oh and try a this in the meantime to make your wife happy

man-girdle-20121.jpeg

Nice they now make spanx for men??? What is this world coming to???
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Try a Cola Enema, you're obviously holding on to toxins from all the muscle weight you're gaining.

This^^
  • crissi725
    crissi725 Posts: 82
    Options
    Really?
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I just cant seem to lose weight. My diet consist of the following and rarely do I deviate.

AM: A bear claw donut, wash that down with a two liter of Coca Cola classic.

AM Snack: I go and graze whats left from the box of donuts I brought in.

Lunch: 2 Big Macs, a large Fry, and Large Coca Cola. I then stop by the convinence store to pick up another two liter of Coke.

Afternoon snack: Usually I have some gram crackers, Oreo double stuffed cookies, etc.

Dinner: Usually the all you can eat Chinese Buffet and usually have 4 plates worth.

Desert: Usually pie, ice cream, etc.

I exercise daily, usually I run up the stairs for 2-5 minutes and call it quits. My scale doesnt seem to go down only increase. Could my scale be broke?

Oh and my wife is mad because I am fat. She puts me down all the time. I come here and other adult dating websites to get positive feedback and women picking up on me setting up dates. What should I do???

By my calculations you're approximately 4,364,098,389,028,201 over your daily caloric goal. As others have stated, switch to diet coke and you're golden.

NO you can't have diet coke!!!! It's full of asparagustame which turns to carbon tetrachloride in the gut thus poisoning you from the inside and giving you verbal diarrhoea and it also releases radioactive compounds like thorium and neptunium which makes you slowly die from radiation poisoning.
  • rdsxfn
    rdsxfn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    thanks for your help. Now tell me what to do with TDEE?

TDEE is like Ta Da. After polishing off the 2 Big Macs you yell Ta Da! Then pat yourself on the back as you've met a daily goal.