2 Reasons why Insanity is USELESS and DANGEROUS

Options

Replies

• eryquem
    eryquem Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Successful weight loss is a long term effort not a stupid quick fix like Insanity. Obese people want to buy their health hoping for a quick return rather than putting in the work more in the longterm .
    I was blessed to meet a provincial level bodybuilder in his 40's (at my church of all places) and he begin to mentor me and introduce me to a world of bodybuilding that I had never read about in the magazines or websites -- it was actually the exact opposite and within 24 short weeks I gained 41 pounds of drug-free muscle.

So you rag on people who want a "quick fix", but then state in your profile that you gained 41 lbs of muscle in 24 short weeks, using some secret method that's not told about in mainstream fitness literature.

Sounds legit.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Delmonte?....

273759.png

Your ketchup sucks bro...
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Who in the hell is Vince Delmonte? Does he can green beans?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Oh... and is anyone else amused that OP claims that obese people can't lose 100 lbs in 3 months, but that his skinny behind gained 41 lbs of muscle in 6 months?

He said it, so that means I read it on the internet....must be true!:wink:

Don't forget... it came from HIS desk... AND he used CAPS... so that means it's even MORE true!
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    60 days hard core cardio is a pretty big commitment. I wouldn't want to call it "quick fix".

It's not a program that suits everybody for sure...

I actaully enjoy doing those moves now. Am I insane? LOL
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    This also came from the desk of Vince Delmonte.

62674873_3906.jpg

Apparently when he's not dishing out dubious advice, he's photo-shopping his head into pictures of muscular physiques.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    in for the ride

^this
  • Lost_Zen
    Lost_Zen Posts: 20
    Options
    Oh... and is anyone else amused that OP claims that obese people can't lose 100 lbs in 3 months, but that his skinny behind gained 41 lbs of muscle in 6 months?

He said it, so that means I read it on the internet....must be true!:wink:

Don't forget... it came from HIS desk... AND he used CAPS... so that means it's even MORE true!

His desk or her desk? Now I'm getting confused... He is a female right?
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    From the Desk of Vince Delmonte

Yes you did read correctly Insanity and all other Beachbody related products are dangerous and a waste of time and money .

1) People want to lose weight too quickly its impossible to lose that much weight in such a short period of time before your body goes into "rebound affect " and gains it all back . Successful weight loss is a long term effort not a stupid quick fix like Insanity. Obese people want to buy their health hoping for a quick return rather than putting in the work more in the longterm .

2) Its bad for your joints especially your knees !

Fat loss is a long term solutions you average americans want to shift 100 lbs of fat in 3 month it aint gunna happen its a commitment for life not 3 months

Vince Delmonte

thank you so much for signing your name to your post, after starting your post with your name, just in case we missed your name under yhour avatar.
    Whew! At least we know who OP is.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Doesn't Vince Delmonte produce fruit juice?

The Man from Delmonte he talk b******s
  • ChaplainHeavin
    ChaplainHeavin Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    From the Desk of Vince Delmonte

Yes you did read correctly Insanity and all other Beachbody related products are dangerous and a waste of time and money .

1) People want to lose weight too quickly its impossible to lose that much weight in such a short period of time before your body goes into "rebound affect " and gains it all back . Successful weight loss is a long term effort not a stupid quick fix like Insanity. Obese people want to buy their health hoping for a quick return rather than putting in the work more in the longterm .

2) Its bad for your joints especially your knees !

Fat loss is a long term solutions you average americans want to shift 100 lbs of fat in 3 month it aint gunna happen its a commitment for life not 3 months

Vince Delmonte

I was wondering why I never heard anyone warning about how harmful it is on the joints. I decided not to do it for that very reason
  • DEPick
    DEPick Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You sound ButtHurt Vince. Did Beachbody not call back?
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

62674873_3906.jpg

Apparently when he's not dishing out dubious advice, he's photo-shopping his head into pictures of muscular physiques.

I wonder where he gets his eyeliner....?
  • drizzlesugar
    Options
    I lost 10lbs while doing insanity. It got me in great shape and now I am able to workout 6 days a week and I can push myself hard through intense workouts. In the past 8 months I have lost 45 lbs, carefully counting calories and doing workout videos such as insanity. I think if you enjoy a workout and can perform it safely, more power to you. People tend to stick with workouts that they enjoy doing. I found the insanity workout to be challenging and inspiring , and I was able to get in the best shape I have been in years. It is definitely not for everyone and you need to commit, but if you finish the 60 days of the workout schedule, you will definitely be in great shape and will enhance the probability that you will continue to workout and challenge yourself further.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    All I read was bla bla bla bla blah blah
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    LOL I couldn't help myself...

62674873_3906.jpg

tumblr_mk5eucNpbx1rwwnylo1_500.jpg
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Delmonte?....

273759.png

Your ketchup sucks bro...

Lol Heinz > Del Monte
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options

62674873_3906.jpg

Why did you shave your eyebrows - to run faster ?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • EreborsPrincess
    Options

62674873_3906.jpg

I wonder where he gets his eyeliner....?

Looks like Estee Lauder. The smudge is perfect.