What's the worst thing you ever ate regularly pre-mfp?

Options

Replies

• BlueberryWatermelon
    BlueberryWatermelon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    A few months ago I had an entire large bag of Miss Vickie's jalapeño chips and a can of ginger ale for dinner. UGH, WHY.

I just calculated, and the bag of chips alone is around 1100 calories. That's nearly a whole days worth of calories for me now!
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    When I was a little girl I wasn't a vegetarian yet, so I would love to stop at Mc Donalds and eat their Crispy mac Bacon with fries, coke and all the like. It honestly didn't even make me feel that full, so I would end up eating more later at home.
    When I stopped eating meat I still used to eat lots of high calories foods anyway - I think it's not just about quality anyway, it's also about quantity. I've always been prone to binge eating, I would eat big quantities of regular foods instead of just stopping after feeling full. We used to eat pizza very often, I was able to eat 4-5 fried panzerotti (if you know what they are), or a few cheese toasts for dinner, when I could now eat a couple of them and be done for the whole meal. I also obviously used to overeat chips, sweet foods and such. I used to do this on daily basis, so I wonder how didn't I get even fatter. I should probably have been 100+ kgs if I think about it again.
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I ate tacos and burritos with soooooo much cheese. Cheese is my best friend but I have to limit her now. I could also eat a whole pizza with pepperoni, sausage, bacon, olives, and jalepenos with Parmesan cheese on top. A box of cheez-its were gone in a blink. I had to cold turkey those. And Oreos. Man do I love Oreos.
  • rockky83
    rockky83 Posts: 59
    Options
    avj1ht.jpg
  • Trad_Barbie
    Trad_Barbie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    During my freshman year of college (freshman 15 anyone?) I would get fast food almost every day for either lunch or dinner, and it would almost always be large/super sized. AT school I would either get a large french fry or large tater tot basket (wtf self) and ranch to eat in the student common room while studying.
    GREAT brain food, I know. That went on for a almost full year. Never mind I didn't exercise. At ALL.
    I could (and still can) put away a bag or chips at a time, and a whole roll of cookies (Oreo, chocolate chip, ect), which is why I don't keep them in the house.
    Or cans of soda for that matter. Regular or diet.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Bagels!
  • Nedra19455
    Nedra19455 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    as the saying goes my eyes were always too big for my belly... ofc my belly soon caught up lol :p

A whole Dominoes Large meateor pizza 2780 calories + a side of usually chicken strippers (450 cals) or a whole garlic pizza bread (550) + about 4 pots of their garlic sauce (about 100 for each pot)

= 3500 - 3800 in a single sitting, usually felt a little sick after, but I have an inability to waste food... even after losing weight :p which is why portion control was so evidently needed for me

Me too! Not the dominos pizza thing, but the inability to waste food -- resulting in crazy portions. I have to fight the voice in me that says, "that won't taste good reheated later, you should finish it off now."
  • b_e_l_l_a_a_a_a_a_a
    b_e_l_l_a_a_a_a_a_a Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Whole bags of family sized chips. I'd keep em in my room and go through them within a day or two. Once they were finished I'd just go buy another one. :sick:
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    Big Mac, Quarter pounder with cheese, large fries, mcnuggests... the girl threw a calorie guide at me when she realized I was the last one in line.. this was early 80's college, 3 AM. after bar... I don't think I got a cheeseburger too! OMG you HOG! And still, I can eat a whole pizza in one or two sittings or polish off a pound of spaghetti, with a couple of meat balls. AND we won't mention being 10 years old and having a contest with cousins to see who could eat the most raviolis. talk about eyes and stomach.. elementary school. grandmother would cook me anything I wanted... bacon and eggs or pancakes.. LOTS... then I'd stop at the corner store on the way to school for a hostess fruit pie or cupcakes. OINK.. OYE..
  • kwmarissa
    kwmarissa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Soda, tons. Probably a 2 liter a day. Didn't really even eat much just so much freaking soda my blood sugar was probably sky-rocketing :ohwell: haven't touched soda in almost two years though :flowerforyou:
  • Trad_Barbie
    Options
    Ate the same thing. Just add a 2 liter of coke.
    I still eat this. Just cut down on the soda.

:laugh: iifym right?
  • Trad_Barbie
    Options
    This was routinely (like atleast once a week) my lunch or dinner:

Pizza Hut Honey BBQ Traditional Wings (8 pieces)
    Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza Ham and Pineapple (whole pizza)
    Pizza Hut Chocolate Dunkers with extra sauce (whole box)
    Two 2liters of Pepsi

Calories: 4830
    Sodium: 5735

After this I was frequently ready to eat more in about an hour...

I hear you.
    :/
  • MDF247
    MDF247 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Worst thing I ever ate?

A large water scorpion. Let me tell you, they taste horrible.

Oh... you said regularly! lol
  • Trad_Barbie
    Options
    How did I feed me? Let me count the Lay's. I never did tingle for a Pringle, but I used to make big bags of Doritos disappear in one sitting; the only proof of their existence, the telltale orange stain left on my fingertips from the nacho cheese powder. At only 5' tall, I would leap tall supermarket shelves in a single bound to capture an elusive box of Stove Top (screw the turkey, I wanted to stuff myself). The best, though, was when I'd take my weekly tour of the local "Fast-Food Alley". It started with KFC. 3 pcs. extra crispy, white meat only, with a large side of mashed potatoes & gravy. Then, Burger King: 2 original chicken sandwiches, extra mayo, hold the lettuce. A large order of onion rings, and a Whopper with extra mayo, for dessert. Next stop, Taco Bell! Cheap eats were great. 6 soft tacos and 6 hard tacos (I'd eat the hard tacos as soon as I got home, but the soft ones were good reheated in the micro). Last but not least, good ol' Mc D's. Old McDonald may have had a farm, but I had money for the dollar menu! 2 double cheeseburgers, a 20-pc. chicken nugget box with BBQ sauce, large fries, and a large Diet Coke (I hate the taste of soda with sugar). I had a huge plastic tote bag so I could carry the goodies into the house. Calories, schmalories! I wasn't counting. And many times I consumed enough sodium to pin the needle on a Geiger counter. In a 4-hour feeding session, I could finish almost everything. I didn't binge, I just ate. One day, I just lost the desire to eat like this. I just didn't want it anymore. I haven't eaten fast food since 2004. Now, I make pizza out of cauliflower, chips from Daikon radish, and splurge on no-salt added cottage cheese and unbuttered popcorn.

After typing this, I can't imagine how I could have been so out of control. Sheesh. (But it sure tasted good!)

+10
  • firefighterdez
    firefighterdez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    samoa girl scout cookies
    New York style pizza
    Sodas
    You name it I was eating it like it was going out of style. Never again will I do that. It was ok when I had a matabolism of a teenager.
  • Trad_Barbie
    Options
    The sheer volume of beer I would drink then the entire bag of Ruffles Sour Cream and Cheddar chips I would eat as a hangover consolation prize. Hangovers make me eat like a pregnant lady.

Those chips are straight up banned in my house.
    Someone will always buy a bag and sneak it past me though. :grumble:
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up between an entire package of Oreos and three tubes of Pringles. Those were my favorite one-sitting-snacks. After $20 worth of Taco Bell, of course.

ETA: It's truly hard to believe I only hit 238. I would do this a couple times a week!
  • chocolateandbutterscotch
    Options
    Blazing Onion California burger with fries and tartar sauce
    burger = 1300
    fries x 2 = 460 (free refills)
    tarter sauce x 3 = 390

=2150 calories

Got coke zero of course. :)
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    largest size arbys roast beef sandwich, large curly fry, side of jalapeno poppers
  • Mareebzz
    Mareebzz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Forgot there was also my trips to McDonalds. I was horrible.

Me: Big Mac Meal, please
    Drive-Thru: You wanna super-size that?
    Me: You're damn skippy, I do
    Drive-Thru: Anything else?
    Me: Well since you asked, go ahead and throw in a couple of those double cheeseburgers on the side. Love those little greaseballs.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Oh and of course, a huge-*kitten* diet coke. LMAO