What's the worst thing you ever ate regularly pre-mfp?

Replies

• Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    There is nothing that I ate before losing weight that I don't eat now.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    I would drink approximately 2-2L of Mountain dew per day.
  • sue_stef
    sue_stef Posts: 194 Member
    For Lunch
    2 deli broasted chicken breasts
    one large mashed potatoes with gravy
    about 5 dinner rolls
    with butter
    2 cans of coke
    maybe a candy or two
    then sit till it was time to make dinner
  • Sinful_moon
    Sinful_moon Posts: 140 Member
    Ramen cups
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Ramen cups

Really?! They are loaded with sodium, but very light on calories.
  • LanceKarcher
    LanceKarcher Posts: 43 Member
    Not regularly, but the worst possible thing to ever try to eat is tripe. I defy anyone to come up with anything worse than that!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Bread, pizza, nachos and chips. Not that those things aren't okay in moderation but I didn't eat them in moderation.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    This one time, I got food poisoning from tuna at subway. Apparently, it was a hot day and it had been left out too long. Bad day. I think I was 16?
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle Posts: 1,349 Member
    I used to regularly ear about 1500 calories of baked lays. Today I ate 500 calories of regular Pringles. As long as I keep my potato chip issues down to once a month or so I'm ok.
  • LaLaVee13
    LaLaVee13 Posts: 54 Member
    Wow! Where does one fit an entire pizza?! I rarely make it past one piece. Obviously I didn't get fat off food, but rather alcohol! Never drank in my life til 7 years ago and since then til the new year I gained 91lbs. I'm not an over eater or a lover of junk(unless I'm at a certain point in the month) yet cutting out alcohol I only lost 6lbs in 5 months.
  • ashCHB
    ashCHB Posts: 21 Member
    I can binge all day on anything chocolate.

The worst is Cosmic Brownies. OMG I still salivate over them. So delicious and I don't know what it is. It's not like they're gourmet chocolate or anything. lol!

I just need ten seconds of resistance at the grocery store, though. If I don't buy them, I'm fine. If I do buy them, the whole box will be gone in 24 hours.
  • Sinful_moon
    Sinful_moon Posts: 140 Member
    Ramen cups

Really?! They are loaded with sodium, but very light on calories.

Eating sometimes two a day isn't very healthy either, especially when you never work out or eat much else with nutritional value. I guess, the other thing I would eat regularly that was heavy in calories is bagels stacked with cream cheeses.
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    I could down a whole pizza.

I also use to buy the huge Hawaiian bread things that people use to put like spinach dip in, yeah those, I would just sit down and eat a whole one by myself...

Hmm, I had a lot of very unhealthy eating habits. I remember one time I ate an entire box of Honeycombs (the big one) in one sitting....:/
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Not pre-mfp, but way back in the day when I didn't give a crap what I ate, I went to Jack in the Box often and got the sourdough jack, a giant side of bacon cheese fries, and a huge soda. Oh, and I used to make fries at home and load them up with a TON of shredded cheese, sit on the couch, and eat them late at night. All the time. I could go on... Oh how I miss those days of ignorance!
  • MissMariahLee
    MissMariahLee Posts: 55 Member
    I won't list it all out here, but let's just say I could frequently spend $25 at Taco Bell for myself. As cheap as that garbage is, that's an insane amount of food.

I had the exact same problem!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Wow! Where does one fit an entire pizza?! I rarely make it past one piece. Obviously I didn't get fat off food, but rather alcohol! Never drank in my life til 7 years ago and since then til the new year I gained 91lbs. I'm not an over eater or a lover of junk(unless I'm at a certain point in the month) yet cutting out alcohol I only lost 6lbs in 5 months.

(91 pounds of surplus from just alcohol? That's a lot of alcohol.)
  • ChristinWrites
    ChristinWrites Posts: 119 Member
    Breads - for me it's breads. I cannot bring artisan breads, french bread, Foccacia, herb breads etc. etc. into this house because I can't seem to stop myself. Don't know what it is about some white floury goodness, but that's my trigger food that has to be enjoyed in moderation outside of home at a restaurant or it's all bets off. I could easily polish off a loaf in a day - with butter, lol.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Sugar free, fat free foods thinking they were more healthy.
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member

(91 pounds of surplus from just alcohol? That's a lot of alcohol.)

Yeah. A LOT! Yikes!
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    While the contents aren't that bad the quantity was nuts high calorie.
    500 grams pasta plus a flour heavy cheese pasta sauce, together about 3500 calories. I couldn't eat that much if I wanted to now.