weird foods that are actually good.

Options
1235»

Replies

• MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    A whole Sweet potato cooked in skin, sprinkled with cinnamon and smothered in natural peanut butter.

TRY IT!

That sounds amazing!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Chopped cocktail olives with the pimento, toasted chopped pecans and cream cheese blended together and spread on toasted raisin bread. My grandmother made these for every road trip. We would pull into rest stops, go to a pic nic table and unwrap the waxpaper wrapped sandwiches and enjoy with sweet tea.

Pineapple rings topped with a dollop of Hellmanns mayo and sprinkled with finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese.

Cantaloupe dusted with fresh cracked pepper

Buttermilk topped with fresh cracked pepper and served with crunchy oatmeal cookies

Mangopickle, you win this thread
  • moondazed
    moondazed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    pickle, beet, and cottage cheese salad
    avocado, honey, and almond milk mixed together.. mmm
    Fried apple and onion
    sushi on pizza :blushing:
    I like stuffing random things into veggie burgers, like french fries, pineapple, hot sauce, or peanut butter

When I'm high I will literally eat and crave anything. I'll start wanting to eat the weirdest combos of food like carrots with chocolate sauce or mac n' cheese with apple sauce and peanut butter. Needless to say I don't smoke alone much anymore due to craving everything! haha
  • jessspurr
    jessspurr Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Saltine cracker with a marshmallow and a bit of cheddar cheese- pop it in the microwave for a few seconds till the marshmallow and cheese melt a bit.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled eggs marinated with soy sauce, black tea, cinnamon, and pepper. So, so, so good.

Mmmmmm!! There's a specific tea called Lapsang Souchong which is smoked. It's especially good for these eggs. Do you shell your eggs or just crack them in order to make crackle designs?