Replies

• Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    MjAxMy03M2QyM2Y0NjM2OTg0MGUz.png
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    If you can't work out for at least 30 minutes and eat 10 grams of protein in the following 45 minutes, it's probably not worth doing any exercise at all.

... and at least half of that protein will be converted to fat directly.
  • _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    9c3100bde9b5242cd5555d38cc20d7f9713425ab007966dd58d40a4973b77097.jpg
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    If you can't fix it with deadlifts and fish oil, you're probably going to die.

(I know it's squats, but I like deadlifts, so I get to say it that way!)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    If you can't fix it with deadlifts and fish oil, you're probably going to die.

(I know it's squats, but I like deadlifts, so I get to say it that way!)

I approve of this change.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    You're not gaining muscle. You're just bloated.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    You're not gaining muscle. You're just fat.

FIFY :laugh:
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Easter is upon us, eat the chocolate eggs, there are more being made and its not like 100 cals is going to kill you. Well, at least not today.

The couch is extra comfy today. Likely tomorrow, too.

I'm going to hit left field and say your ticker is from Princess Mononoke and that makes you completely awesome.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    That PM you received wasn't someone being creepy or hitting on you. They said "Beautiful smile!" because they felt bad for you.
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    That lady in your office isn't trying to sabotage you. The truth is, she doesn't care about you at all and has never given your weight loss efforts a second thought..

Furthermore your husband isn't trying to sabotage you either; he's just tired of you telling him he can't eat what he wants in his own home, trying out your weird cauliflower experiments, and dealing with you being a hangry bish.

LMAO!

Are you sure? This is the man that told me to eat nothing but watermelon and mocked my "diet" chocolate (80% dark Theo)

Well. Is that sabotage or just not knowing stuff? (Like that watermelon is gross)

Watermelon is delicious as part of a balanced diet.

I hold to the "ignorance is not a defense" book of laws.

Watermelon is a pointless non-tasting non-part of my diet. :grumble:
    FTFY.

Where are you all getting your watermelon?
    Sprinkle salt on the watermelon = BEST THING EVER. Cures all watermelon woes.

It also helps to have a really ripe, deep red melon. Some of those wan pink seedless kinds are junk to begin with.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Dear gawd yes. You aren't bulky, you aren't some amazing wonder of science putting on tons of muscle while doing 30 day shred with two pound weight, you aren't suddenly some rippling god/goddess.

Also yeah, you can cut carbs if you want and it makes you happy, whatever, but in the long run someone eating carbs will have the same results. But got to eat bread while doing so. Bread.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

That too!
  • Achrya
    Options
    That lady in your office isn't trying to sabotage you. The truth is, she doesn't care about you at all and has never given your weight loss efforts a second thought..

Furthermore your husband isn't trying to sabotage you either; he's just tired of you telling him he can't eat what he wants in his own home, trying out your weird cauliflower experiments, and dealing with you being a hangry bish.

LMAO!

Are you sure? This is the man that told me to eat nothing but watermelon and mocked my "diet" chocolate (80% dark Theo)

Well. Is that sabotage or just not knowing stuff? (Like that watermelon is gross)

FTFY.

It also helps to have a really ripe, deep red melon. Some of those wan pink seedless kinds are junk to begin with.

Let me tell you a story, as my mom and great gram like to tell it to me.

When I was a wee thing my great gram picked me up from daycare or maybe kindergarten. She took me back to her place, fired up the grill, sat me at my little kiddie picnic table. In front of me she placed a big old slice of watermelon, and then she went off to man the grill. She'd look back periodically to find the watermelon slowly drifting away while I made sounds like 'yum' and 'oh so good' and 'I love this grandma."

And then my mother arrived, having finished her work shift, and reached down to pick me up. Only to stop and call out of great grandmother

"Grandma, why does she have a lap full of mushy watermelon chunks?"

Because even then, as a child known for eating anything you put in front of me, I'd rather sit with a lap full of soaking wet watermelon than actually eat it.

*fade to black*

Watermelon tastes like *kitten*. Cold needlessly drippy *kitten*.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    I want chocolate!

Chocolate and peanut butter!!

And Cadbury Carmel eggs!!!!

Who's going to help me out here? :laugh:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    I want chocolate!

Chocolate and peanut butter!!

And Cadbury Carmel eggs!!!!

Who's going to help me out here? :laugh:

Just go ahead and have them.

Everyone expected you to fall off the wagon ages ago.

:flowerforyou:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

LMAO!

FTFY.

Let me tell you a story, as my mom and great gram like to tell it to me.

When I was a wee thing my great gram picked me up from daycare or maybe kindergarten. She took me back to her place, fired up the grill, sat me at my little kiddie picnic table. In front of me she placed a big old slice of watermelon, and then she went off to man the grill. She'd look back periodically to find the watermelon slowly drifting away while I made sounds like 'yum' and 'oh so good' and 'I love this grandma."

And then my mother arrived, having finished her work shift, and reached down to pick me up. Only to stop and call out of great grandmother

"Grandma, why does she have a lap full of mushy watermelon chunks?"

Because even then, as a child known for eating anything you put in front of me, I'd rather sit with a lap full of soaking wet watermelon than actually eat it.

*fade to black*

Watermelon tastes like *kitten*. Cold needlessly drippy *kitten*.

Somehow I expected you to have eaten the watermelon rind at the end of this story. DAMMIT. SEQUEL?

(I also think watermelon is meh.)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    day-after-easter-candy-sale-buy-all-the-cadbury-eggs.jpg
  • Achrya
    Options

Somehow I expected you to have eaten the watermelon rind at the end of this story. DAMMIT. SEQUEL?

(I also think watermelon is meh.)

only when pickled.

P7284200.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Don't worry about spot reduction. You need to lose 100 lbs before you should even be concerned about "problem areas."
  • Achrya
    Options
    If you're doing everything right and it's still not working? Sorry for you but there ain't nothing to do but eat less. Or you know, wait it out and hope at some point what doesn't work magically does.

Magic.