Daily demotivation!

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    You didn't get passed over for a promotion because you're fat. It's because you project an air of incompetence.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    I wait all year for these darn things!! They are way better than the regular reeses peanut butter cups. Don't ask me to explain because I simply cannot! But I will hurt someone for one of these!!

Reeses_Peanut_Butter_Eggs_Flickr_user_Like_the_G.jpg

They have them a lot of times during the year in different shapes. Pumpkin shapes for October, hearts for Valentines, etc.

BUT EGG SHAPE IS THE BEST.

It truly is, no other peanut butter cup of any shape or size can compare.

Edited because I failed to read the whole thread before commenting and someone already said chocolate to peanut butter ratio. Sorry, sorry, sorry, don't stone me!!
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

Somehow I expected you to have eaten the watermelon rind at the end of this story. DAMMIT. SEQUEL?

(I also think watermelon is meh.)

only when pickled.

P7284200.jpg
    I think that's my new Hermes-style exclamation. "Sweet pickled watermelon rind that tastes like behind!" :laugh:

hermesquotecloud_zpsb126bc2a.jpg
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    You didn't get passed over for a promotion because you're fat. It's because you project an air of incompetence.
    Hahaha, this reminds me of when I was a sophomore in college, and one of my classmates accused me of not liking her because she was a lesbian. I was like, "No, I just don't like you because you're a b itch!" :laugh:
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    diet.jpg
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    If you're doing everything right and it's still not working? Sorry for you but there ain't nothing to do but eat less. Or you know, wait it out and hope at some point what doesn't work magically does.

Magic.

Addendum:

If you think you have a thyroid problem, remember that slow or difficult weight loss isn't a nice isolated symptom.

Remember that you're losing hair from everywhere, including your eyebrows, having trouble sleeping but having trouble staying awake, if you do sleep, you still have the energy of a sloth, your bowel movements are a game of Russian Roulette, your body is so cold that you're wearing sweatshirts when it's 90, you have the memory loss of a 90 year old when you're only 35, your immune system is compromised and you get sick even looking at a box of tissues, you're depressed, your skin is so dry that a bucket of Vaseline couldn't make you look and feel like a "nice" day in the desert.

Oh, and your sex drive sucks.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    If you're doing everything right and it's still not working? Sorry for you but there ain't nothing to do but eat less. Or you know, wait it out and hope at some point what doesn't work magically does.

Magic.

Addendum:

If you think you have a thyroid problem, remember that slow or difficult weight loss isn't a nice isolated symptom.

Remember that you're losing hair from everywhere, including your eyebrows, having trouble sleeping but having trouble staying awake, if you do sleep, you still have the energy of a sloth, your bowel movements are a game of Russian Roulette, your body is so cold that you're wearing sweatshirts when it's 90, you have the memory loss of a 90 year old when you're only 35, your immune system is compromised and you get sick even looking at a box of tissues, you're depressed, your skin is so dry that a bucket of Vaseline couldn't make you look and feel like a "nice" day in the desert.

Quoted for f*cking truth. My husband tried to go un-medicated for a couple of weeks (couldn't afford a doctor visit) and it was awful.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    exercise-lazy-funny-fitness-demotivational-poster-1218329128.jpg

I belonged to a Golds for awhile that was on the second level of an outdoor center. I always took the stairs but I swear to god almost everyone else took the escalator.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Your aim of laughing in the faces of those people you work with / know when you lose the weight is pointless, they don't care.
  • SuperstarDJ
    SuperstarDJ Posts: 440 Member
    Options

Magic.

Addendum:

...and not everyone with an under active thyroid gains loads of weight either. A decrease in your metabolism means your body needs less food and quite often the person's appetite decreases in response.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I am now sitting here thinking of the chocolate I KNOW is in the gift I got from my parents yesterday that they said I can't open to Friday at the earliest. They live over an hour way, how will they know if I open it earlier or not? Then again its at home. I'm at work. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Doooooo it! As soon as you get home. Just do it!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    The "fun sized" bags of M&Ms only have 70 calories so I can eat like 20 of them because they're small with few calories. Oh, and the "bite sized" candy bars (Twixt, 3 Musketeers, Snickers, etc.) are only 24 calories so I can eat the entire bag, right?

a63xzv1.jpg

I always thought that since they didn't have a nutrition label included on each fun sized bar, they had no calories...crap...am I doing it wrong?

No. After reading your post I've seen the light and realized I'm the one doing it wrong!

Like:
    cake crumbs
    carnival food
    food eaten in front of the TV
    movie popcorn
    Girl Scout cookies (or food bought from a bake sale put on for charity)
    dessert that you jacked from someone else
    children's food consumed by adults
    and any food smaller than 1 square inch

food without nutrition labels on each piece have no calories!

Add burned food to this one. All the calories are burned out of it, so you can eat all you want. Like the burnt edges of homemade macaroni and cheese. Does not count.
  • celiacgirl1
    celiacgirl1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hmmm
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Fo6DAl1.jpg
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    The "fun sized" bags of M&Ms only have 70 calories so I can eat like 20 of them because they're small with few calories. Oh, and the "bite sized" candy bars (Twixt, 3 Musketeers, Snickers, etc.) are only 24 calories so I can eat the entire bag, right?

a63xzv1.jpg

I always thought that since they didn't have a nutrition label included on each fun sized bar, they had no calories...crap...am I doing it wrong?

No. After reading your post I've seen the light and realized I'm the one doing it wrong!

Like:
    cake crumbs
    carnival food
    movie popcorn

Oh good, so this means the piece of easter fudge delivered to my room by my sabotaging assistant principal is actually a kind and thoughtful gift that I can consume without remorse because it contains no guilt laden evil calories?
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    ZiDG05o.jpg
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

a63xzv1.jpg

Like:
    cake crumbs
    carnival food
    movie popcorn

Oh good, so this means the piece of easter fudge delivered to my room by my sabotaging assistant principal is actually a kind and thoughtful gift that I can consume without remorse because it contains no guilt laden evil calories?

No because the assistant principal actually hates you. Sorry. :tongue:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

a63xzv1.jpg

Like:
    cake crumbs
    carnival food
    movie popcorn

No because the assistant principal actually hates you. Sorry. :tongue:

:laugh: That might actually be true....
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    tumblr_m4vakidH691r7khjh.gif
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    platitudesdemotivator.jpg