Facial hair

Options
BigBellyGoAway
BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
So, like or dislike? My wife has been on me to trim it down, but I think we bushy people need to band together and fight for our genetic rights!!!!

RWFUChs.jpg

Replies

• asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    So, like or dislike? My wife has been on me to trim it down, but I think we bushy people need to band together and fight for our genetic rights!!!!

RWFUChs.jpg

A real man has a beard!
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    A real man has a beard!

:drinker:
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    A real man may have a beard but I tells ya, a real lady hates going near it hahahaha
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    A real man may have a beard but I tells ya, a real lady hates going near it hahahaha

And here I thought you were a down home country type girl. :grumble: :laugh:
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I am not a beard fan. I have never kissed a man who has a beard. You should listen to your wife!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Grow it until you can do this:

a98732_beard_1-ramen-bowl.jpg
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    I am not a beard fan. I have never kissed a man who has a beard. You should listen to your wife!

She just wants me to trim it because she says it makes me look like a low-life, but I want to be able to get to this point with the goatee.....

Fv1pI7f.jpg
  • warriorprincessdi
    Options

Haha I have dated guys who were clean shaven; one who was bearded, a couple with goatees. Honestly? My vote goes to the couple days stubble look.... The face doesn't feel smooth and girly, its got that manly-roughness to it... without being that coarse pube-like hair that weirds me out. Plus, I hate giving BF a kiss and getting facehair in my mouth.... and I am often pointing out things stuck in his face-hair too... they are like a lint trap attached to your face. BUT I respect the personal choice so.. tho BF has some shaggy face hair going on... His face, his choice. I don't complain, ever.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    It's your hair and your decision.

I personally love beards and/or beards with mustaches, but I like them VERY neatly trimmed short. That is what my husband has.
  • warriorprincessdi
    Options
    It's your hair and your decision.

I personally love beards and/or beards with mustaches, but I like them VERY neatly trimmed short. That is what my husband has.

YES!
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

This HAS to be one of the seven wonders of the world.
  • soberlicious
    soberlicious Posts: 121 Member
    Options

BRILLIANT <3 where's trog???

since you're asking for opinions, i prefer a well trimmed beard. but that's just me.
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options

Why?
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options

You're missin out girlfriend!!!! :heart:
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I totally dislike facial hair of any kind and length, including (maybe even specially) the 5 o'clock shadow. My husband shaves everyday and that is the way I like it.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

Haha I have dated guys who were clean shaven; one who was bearded, a couple with goatees. Honestly? My vote goes to the couple days stubble look.... The face doesn't feel smooth and girly, its got that manly-roughness to it... without being that coarse pube-like hair that weirds me out. Plus, I hate giving BF a kiss and getting facehair in my mouth.... and I am often pointing out things stuck in his face-hair too... they are like a lint trap attached to your face. BUT I respect the personal choice so.. tho BF has some shaggy face hair going on... His face, his choice. I don't complain, ever.

Okay, you can stay.....for now. :laugh:
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Here's how you look now:
    SoA_505_Orca_0374.jpg

here's how you could look trimmed:
    mark-boone-junior.jpg?d=600
  • warriorprincessdi
    Options
    incredibeard-01.jpg
  • warriorprincessdi
    Options

Okay, you can stay.....for now. :laugh:

Psssh I was staying with or without permission. I am a rebel like that :tongue:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    Here's how you look now:
    SoA_505_Orca_0374.jpg

here's how you could look trimmed:
    mark-boone-junior.jpg?d=600

The rest of the bikers would laugh at me.....or kick my *kitten* for wearing a badge. :laugh: