Facial hair

Replies

• tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    About once a month I set the beard trimmer on "4", which means one inch & let 'er rip. But then I gotta shave my neck, too.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Beards are sexy.
    tumblr_mnmfeieQ6V1rk65tvo1_500_zpsf2cf328a.jpg
    my, my what I would do to this fine man!

Beard can be sexy, but eyeliner... not so much...
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Hit that beard with some just for men and trim it down. Do yourself a solid.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Hit that beard with some just for men and trim it down. Do yourself a solid.

I need to find a picture of this past Halloween when I dyed it orange and black.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    personally I am not a fan of a lot of facial hair, but I do find a little bit of scruff extremely attractive.

IE:

facial-hair.jpg
  • JackieRL55
    JackieRL55 Posts: 144 Member
    I love beards. Thick, long, manly beards. Although it's not technically a deal breaker, I prefer men with facial hair. It's a personal preference.

I say, find a happy medium with the wife. Happy wife, happy life! LOL but you shouldn't sacrifice something you love JUST to make her happy.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnbsPLTyxCk

But in all seriousness. I have dated men with and without facial hair, one had a pretty long goatee. Explain to your wife the look you are after, show her pictures and such, and explain that trimming it now would be a mistake that would take a whole month to fix. Let her know that once you reach a length you are happy with, you will be making it neater.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    While I happen to like a beard on a guy, I agree that it could be trimmed and shaped a little. You can keep the length, but your wife may like it better it was shaped a little more. Just my suggestion.

That's her complaint.....hobo scruff is her term for my facial hair status. She's never known me without a beard, and says I look lame without one in my pre-wife pictures......

tbC2t1j.jpg

You rock in this last picture!!!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Beards. Yes. Currently my husband is rocking a 4-monther, with a curled mustache per my request :smokin:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    While I happen to like a beard on a guy, I agree that it could be trimmed and shaped a little. You can keep the length, but your wife may like it better it was shaped a little more. Just my suggestion.

That's her complaint.....hobo scruff is her term for my facial hair status. She's never known me without a beard, and says I look lame without one in my pre-wife pictures......

tbC2t1j.jpg

You rock in this last picture!!!

I'll never get that back though.....I can shave the beard, but those 25 years are long gone. Not even sure one can get stone washed jeans anymore. :laugh:
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    I think all men should have beards. And not the trimmed kind, but the duck dynasty kind....

:noway: :noway: you kidding me? My husband would be sleeping in a garage; the one that is 20 miles away from the house. Those ducky dudes look nasty to me, and totally :sick: ...well, I can write it down in this foum
  • MrsCZM138
    MrsCZM138 Posts: 116
    I don't like completely clean shaven. Some scruff is best, but not too long either.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    I love beards. :love:
  • BigBellyGoAway

Well yeah....you're a cavewoman.
  • jadethief
    jadethief Posts: 266 Member
    In for scruffy beards.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member

so it's a good thing I like beards then..... :drinker:
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    YES!!
  • BigBellyGoAway

so it's a good thing I like beards then..... :drinker:

DNA. Don't fight it. :laugh:
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    A real man may have a beard but I tells ya, a real lady hates going near it hahahaha

At one point I would have considered my wife to be "a real lady" but she goes near my beard daily, so i have changed my thoughts to I wouldn't want a real lady as they apparently have no taste in lifes finer things!
  • EternalDecadence
    EternalDecadence Posts: 445 Member
    I LOVE facial hair! In fact, I love hairy men, period!