Easter

Options

Replies

• EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Going to the gym (if they are open... I have to check) and sitting around playing Diablo 3. And finishing up the work on my home.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Our girls are small, so we don't really do easter baskets for them yet- I just do one basket for the family (read: hubby and I!) but I do hide some easter eggs around the yard for my toddler to find; then to church; after that, my in-laws for late lunch/early dinner, then to my brothers house for dessert. I make the deviled eggs and carrot cake. I think I'm going to make them into cupcakes this year!
  • karentini
    Options
    :love: I have met my goal! Lost 35 pounds. I will have Chicken on the grill, green beans, Corn, for Easter. Celebrating with my family! Grandchildren, 14, 8, 9 months. Exciting day!
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Greek feast at my house..... Lamb, spinach pie, grape leaves, rice pilaf, mousakaa, baklava YUMMMM

I miss those days. You forgot the Easter celebration bread! Oh and the kourambiethes... ugh!
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Rabbit hunting.

Correction: wabbit' hunting.

Be berry berry quiet.....

Shhhhhhhhh

Damn! It's duck season.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Greek feast at my house..... Lamb, spinach pie, grape leaves, rice pilaf, mousakaa, baklava YUMMMM

I first read that as "Geek" fest, and was like, "WOO-HOO! Starcraft LAN party!" :laugh:
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Eating Matzoh...........

I'm Jewish - it's any other day for me - except everything is closed.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Child Easter egg hunt = We watch, laugh, help, and clap.
    Adult Easter egg hunt = Four drunk adults brutalizing each other and tearing up a large house over money. I will be practicing my spear tackle in preparation.

Oh, and then we drink and eat and stuff.
  • snappyapples
    Options
    I'll have my 3 niece's here the night before, so I get to play Easter Bunny!! Super excited about it! After we do baskets/eggs, off too my Aunt's house where my sister will have her baskets waiting for them, an egg hunt outside (depending on the weather), and a feast awaiting. Even thought it's a smaller holiday than my family is used to, (we had a few deaths and a divorce this year, so it's only immediate family left :( ) there will be a ton of food and good times.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Just a regular weekend, dinner with friends/family, get in a run or two, do some yard work/house work, Drink beer, eat chocolate.

Only thing Easter weekend adds is a paid holiday!
  • carmendave
    carmendave Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My nieces and a few family members are coming over for dinner. Easter egg hunt in the back yard. I don't eat pork that much, but when I do I like to go for spare or baby back ribs. I won't be having a traditional ham dinner this year. ????????I love my baby back, baby back, baby back ribs ???????? remember that song from Chilis restaurant lol.
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Ummm...it's on 4/20.

I'll be celebrating Hitler's birthday, of course!!! jk, jk.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Cook, eat, smoke, nap, tv, sleep
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Ummm...it's on 4/20.

I'll be celebrating Hitler's birthday, of course!!! jk, jk.

YOU! I like you.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options

I first read that as "Geek" fest, and was like, "WOO-HOO! Starcraft LAN party!" :laugh:
    It's kinda the same thing! :happy:
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Well since I am moving into a new place on Saturday, after church on Sunday I will be unpacking boxes trying to get my new place organized.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Eating until I pass out.

elite-daily-food-coma.jpg
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Nothing out of the ordinary...
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Mom is out of town, sister is working,

so dad and I are going to a Dodger game. Wooooooooooooo :drinker:

nontraditional but sometimes you have to make sacrifices. In this case, I sacrificed amazing green bean casserole for $6.00 peanuts at Dodger stadium lol :sad: