I can help

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVES THIS SONG????!!!!???

tenth time on REPLAY!

robin-animated-dancing.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBBw1MEOMWI&list=RDtBBw1MEOMWI

^ come on click it, u know you WANT TO!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Willing to share what you've learned over the last two months, eh? This thread is gonna go well

RXE37Do.jpg

hey, you stole my gif!!!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    What in all your months of research precisely do you think trumps this?

Probably the part where she's been really digging into it.

For WEEKS.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    OP - what kind of training program would you recommend for a beginner?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    oh richard gere really wants to help me. I can tell.

lets-dance-o.gif
  • DavPul
    Options
    Willing to share what you've learned over the last two months, eh? This thread is gonna go well

RXE37Do.jpg

hey, you stole my gif!!!

44BRh7E.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    i just KNOW sadgrampa likes this song. HAS to!

tumblr_ly49xcNFVu1rnoxg6o1_400.gif

11th time!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    giphy.gif

i just almost lost my battery and thus my tunes. Yikes!
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    OP - what kind of training program would you recommend for a beginner?

Be careful..... you may get some lovely personal messages....:laugh:
  • DavPul
    Options
    I only have one question.

I have spent the last couple months really digging into fitness and nutrition. I am pursuing my dream and becoming a personal trainer. I would like to open the opportunity for anyone new or a long time member of MFP to please message me with and questions or concerns you may have about general fitness and nutrition. We can work on these together. We will be bother bettering yourself and bettering myself.

If you have questions please feel free to ask :)
    I am more then happy to share all the knowledge I have learned over the past few months!

WTF does that mean? It sounds like a euphemism for a happy ending
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I only have one question.

I have spent the last couple months really digging into fitness and nutrition. I am pursuing my dream and becoming a personal trainer. I would like to open the opportunity for anyone new or a long time member of MFP to please message me with and questions or concerns you may have about general fitness and nutrition. We can work on these together. We will be bother bettering yourself and bettering myself.

If you have questions please feel free to ask :)
    I am more then happy to share all the knowledge I have learned over the past few months!

WTF does that mean? It sounds like a euphemism for a happy ending

Hmmmm. Perhaps we've been hasty.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Next question..I'm kinda hot with all this dancing OP, can you help with that?
    tumblr_mlsprmMmWq1s0o2nio7_500.gif
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Oh what the hell, in. This should be a glorious...
    trainwreck-o.gif
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your career! I hope this works out! You only have few months in but before you know it, you'll have been doing it for years. Meanwhile, focusing on learning would probably be good. Props for not claiming years of experience you do not have! Your enthusiasm and honesty will work well for you.

It took me 4 years of training in my sport to even start helping the beginners. These things take time. :smile:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I just gotta say, if you're readign this thread without my song playing, you're really missing out.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    "it would sure do me good, to. do. you. good. lemme help!"

fotc.gif

I GOT TWO STRONG ARMS...lemme help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBBw1MEOMWI&list=RDtBBw1MEOMWI

I have been looking for this gif!! STOLEN!
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    OP I think it's awesome you're so willing to help, yes it is true that a few short months doesn't mean you're an expert and unlike many in this thread it was obvious to me you didn't claim to be an expert. Ignore them. Everyone here acts like experts, even those busting your balls on this thread are claiming to know more than you. But, time and experience on their OWN personal journey does not equal expert, no one has shown credentials which is what's comical about them busting on you. The only person who can claim to be an expert or experienced is a certified trainer, nutritionists oh and of course, your physician. None of which I have seen proclaimed here on this thread. The Internet is full of hypocrites and self proclaimed experts and we all know if you take advice from anyone because they said it worked for them, not that they are credentialed and had many clients with different body types, health issues etc. That you ALWAYS consult your physician (a real expert) prior to taking on any new diet or workout program.

So, keep doing you sweetie, keep being helpful and ignore those who have nothing better to do in between their gym sessions than to be a jerk to someone who is ON A FITNESS SITE TRYING TO HELP OTHERS AND GET HELP IN RETURN. You know, sort of why they are here in the first place. Lol oh the hypocrisy is strong today.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    OP I think it's awesome you're so willing to help, yes it is true that a few short months doesn't mean you're an expert and unlike many in this thread it was obvious to me you didn't claim to be an expert. Ignore them. Everyone here acts like experts, even those busting your balls on this thread are claiming to know more than you. But, time and experience on their OWN personal journey does not equal expert, no one has shown credentials which is what's comical about them busting on you. The only person who can claim to be an expert or experienced is a certified trainer, nutritionists oh and of course, your physician. None of which I have seen proclaimed here on this thread. The Internet is full of hypocrites and self proclaimed experts and we all know if you take advice from anyone because they said it worked for them, not that they are credentialed and had many clients with different body types, health issues etc. That you ALWAYS consult your physician (a real expert) prior to taking on any new diet or workout program.

So, keep doing you sweetie, keep being helpful and ignore those who have nothing better to do in between their gym sessions than to be jersey to someone who is ON A FITNESS SITE TRYING TO HELP OTHERS AND GET HELP IN RETURN. You know, sort of why they are here in the first place. Lol oh the hypocrisy is strong today.

No one else here is offering their tens of minutes of experience. Therefore no one else here needs to whip out their credentials.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

So, keep doing you sweetie, keep being helpful and ignore those who have nothing better to do in between their gym sessions than to be jersey to someone who is ON A FITNESS SITE TRYING TO HELP OTHERS AND GET HELP IN RETURN. You know, sort of why they are here in the first place. Lol oh the hypocrisy is strong today.

Some may abhor me
    Some may adore me
    but i'm pretty sure no one
    ever ignores me

^not a haiku.
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I think many folks here on myfitnesspal love GIFs and silly pictures. If you read around those, or most things posted my young males, you'll get some good ideas and encouragement!
This discussion has been closed.