Goal achieved thanks to MFP & P90x(pics)

Options
frankbo25
frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
I wont give the long sappy story like last time so here's the shortened version.

I began my journey at 270+ lbs, I set out to lose 60lbs and here are my results:

1st set of pics are me around 270lbs:

270lbs.jpg

This next set are me at 239 lbs after losing 31 lbs using MFP and walking. These are also my P90x day 1 pics:

day1.jpg

I didn't take day 30 pics but these are my 60 day pics:

60days.jpg

And finally, I completed my first round of P90x on Monday(10-4-10) and am currently at 200.6 pounds!!! I started my second round the same day so these are Day90 and Day1 of round 2. To anyone doind P90x or thinking about keep pressing play and BRING IT!!! Thanks MFP family and to my beautiful wife thanks for inspiring me Love you!!

day90round2day1.jpg

Replies

• jalovec
    jalovec Posts: 62
    Options
    Wow !!!! Way to go!!! You look great :)
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    congratulations on a job well done...........You should be proud. I know your family is........Best wishes.....Lloyd
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look fantastic!
  • IAmDanMarshall
    IAmDanMarshall Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow dude... awesome job. I started off a little worse than you, my first day weigh in was 278. I'm down to 256 now, so progress is being made! Congrats again!
  • coolstacey6
    coolstacey6 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING! I'm applauding your determination!!! Great success! Keep pushing play! You look GREAT!!! and I bet you feel so much better!
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a great accomplishment.
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    u r awesome!!!!!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself!
    Congrats!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but what is P90X?:
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    That is awesome.....I am on round 2 myself.
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are an inspiration to the rest of us. Aren't you amazed at how wonderful you feel?
  • hjsyndrome
    Options
    Dude, that is freaking awesome turn around in just 90 days. P90X is awesome. Did you follow the nutrition as well, or did you do something different for your nutrition plan?

Thanks
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! What a great accomplishment! Very inspiring... :)
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Wow! You have done such an awesome job. It's all about dedication. I have both P90x and Insanity videos and have used each approximately once. I know I will get results if I could just mentally psych myself up to doing it. Congrats on all your success.
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Super inspiring. You look great, and I bet ypou feel even better. It is sweet that you thanked your wife. I bet she feels she is one lucky lady!
  • Actuality
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • NoelleW
    NoelleW Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow Kiddo!! Seriously nice work. I have been thinkin about doin the whole P90X thing and you just sold me! Be proud, you are remarkable :)
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    great job! CONGRATS!
  • DianneInPa
    DianneInPa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The pix say it all! Clearly it was worth it. Congrats
  • weightlessness
    Options
    Goodness! Congrats! You're such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!