Goal achieved thanks to MFP & P90x(pics)

Options

Replies

• tondalea
    tondalea Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Make sure you post these on P90 website......great inspiration for others. I'm in phase 3 now.....
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Be REALLY proud of yourself! Congrats!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    awesome transformation! Keep up the good work.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    :smile: I can't get over the look of accomplishment and pride in your face on the last pic! You have worked so hard! It's pretty amazing to see the diffreence, even from the 60 to 90 days! You must have dropped a huge body fat %! I can't wait to see your next update! :happy:
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, inspiring job! You look fabulous!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look so great.... I just started P90X this week and you are an inspiration! Hope I get results as good as yours :)
  • isharpe25
    Options
    That is great!!! I start Phase 2 of P90X on Monday!!
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    Amazing...
  • ghubbard42
    Options
    :smile: what an inspiring journey you have....Great Job. Glad you have strong support by your wife & family. That's so important.:smile:
  • highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look fantastic; congrats!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Dude, that is freaking awesome turn around in just 90 days. P90X is awesome. Did you follow the nutrition as well, or did you do something different for your nutrition plan?

Thanks

No we did not follow the nutrition plan, just used MFP. We are following it for round 2 though
  • Hotabs
    Hotabs Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Saw your success and got out of bed and completed my ab ripper X. I have 7lbs left to loss feeling ontop of the world right now so know how you feel. My husband brought P90X. And must say even my girls use it now. Well done you look amazing. Bring it
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Now thats inspiration for you!
  • annetten83
    Options
    Your such an inspiration! I am on day 7 of P90X and its kicking my butt. But seeing your results, Im going to hang in there.
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Fantastic xxx
  • kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Great job!! And kudos to you for acknowledging your wife :) It's always so much easier when you have the support of the one(s) you love!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    nice job my friend!
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    fantastic. you look great!
  • fearlessly
    fearlessly Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! I don't know what P90X is, but looking at these pictures, I may want to look into it. Congrats!
  • raziyad
    raziyad Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look great!! Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!