Goal achieved thanks to MFP & P90x(pics)

Options

Replies

• TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    amazing! congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sweettsoul
    sweettsoul Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job im on day 8 of p90x
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    wow, you look fantastic , all of that hard work has really paid off! Congrats!!:smile:
  • silly_whim
    Options
    that is awesome!! I think the pics tell your story very well! I have to ask how rough was the beginning of p90x? I barrowed it from a friend who has me terrified to even look at it...lol. And I also saw someone ask if you followed the nutrtional plan or your own, I would like to know that answer too. Way to go your looking good!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on my 2nd week of P90X and I love seeing the befor and after pictures of people on here who have completed the program! You look awesome!! Thanks for sharing your journey
  • boriquitaatl
    boriquitaatl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • runner915
    runner915 Posts: 106
    Options
    Congrats! That is so amazing. You should be so proud of yourself! I'm halfway through Insanity and I might try to give P90X a try when I'm done. I can see that it really does work! Way to go!
  • mindymoe1
    Options
    you look fantastic!! great job. wonderful motivation for me
  • clbiggins83
    clbiggins83 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WOW, awesome work!!!
  • jantawa
    jantawa Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can really see the definition...great job!!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    Hawt! ;)
    I'm so thankful you're getting healthy and feeling your BEST, baby! Keep going on! I'm with you all the way! Love you!
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    wow! your hard work certainly payed off! congrats :smile:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!!! My hubby is hovering around 250-260 lbs, and we are going to get P90X when we get our taxes. I hope he sticks with it and does it.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Hawt! ;)
    I'm so thankful you're getting healthy and feeling your BEST, baby! Keep going on! I'm with you all the way! Love you!

That is so sweet that you're cheering your hubby on!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    thanks as long as you are going down in weight you are going the right direction. Thanks to everyone for your kind words
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are an inspiration to the rest of us. Aren't you amazed at how wonderful you feel?

yes I am amazed everyday i felt much better even at 239
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome! You must feel amazing!
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome! You must feel amazing!
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I want to try P-90 but I don't know if I have it in me to exercise at home for 90 minutes everyday! Congrats!
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    WTG!! You look fantastic!!! Congrads!!! Thank you for posting this it's helping me be extra motivated to complete this program. I'm currently on day 18 of P90x and I'm already seeing results!!! I think this is the best program I have ever done and I don't know what took me so long to try it!!! I was too embarresed to take "before" pictures, but at the end of next week (week 4) I think I will start taking them!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!