5'4 (ish) women who want to be in 120-130 lbs range

Options

Replies

• zzzaney1
    zzzaney1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    There's a lot of us! I'm now 5' 4 1/2" and 139 lbs.

back in Oct 2007 I weighed 148 lbs. I lost and weighed 123 lbs. I maintained for a few years then a series of unfortunate events happened and discipline and portion control went right out the window. I started a couple months ago at 143 and hoping to reach a goal weight of 130 lbs.

Feel free to add me. I know how difficult it can be with not a lot of wiggle room calorie-wise yet wanting to eat nice meals that taste great.

For exercise, i ride my bicycle (even bought an adapter to turn it into a stationary bike during winter/bad weather) and try to do 1/2 hr on that regularly when I can't ride outside. For other exercises, since I'm on a budget, I do stuff at home for 'weight training'. If interested I can share.
  • AliceHogan
    AliceHogan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :) maybe a couple inches taller at 5'6 but height doesn't matter too much just if we feel comfortable within ourselves.

Last year I was down to 124 and that was where I was most comfortable but from traveling and uni I've now gained so so much and now back up to 145, I usually cook everything from scratch so I've got loads of recipes and I do enjoy my exercise but it is just some times hard to fit the amount I want to do in

Xx
  • asweren
    asweren Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Would love to be part of this group. I'm 5'3 1/2 (in the morning) and want to get to 135'ish. 130 would be awesome. If this becomes a group, please add me!

I have a question for this thread: How much time do you spend filling in your daily food? Perhaps I'm obsessive, but I find hours have passed while i'm researching foods, adding recipes, figuring out what I'm actually eating. Am I being too fussy to try and get the information too perfect? How do you decide which of the seemingly endless duplicated foods to choose?

Thanks...
  • billhilly1968
    billhilly1968 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Fairly new to using site. I am 5'4. Just met goal of 120 lbs. so changed goal to 115 lbs. Still too flabby. LOL! Look forward to your friendships. I sent friend requests to you all.
  • tech_kitten
    tech_kitten Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • jess_ballard
    Options
    I'm 5'3" I got down to 135 last year, but then I got blessed with my first pregnancy! I have gained 50lbs in the process and I am due with my little boy next month. I cannot wait to get started getting back down to where I was before!
  • babsabs2011
    babsabs2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 with a goal of 120...I'm around 125 now. Anyone can add me :)
  • feedmedonuts
    feedmedonuts Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    5'5 currently 150-ish....goal 130's. Feel free to add
  • sabrina19782014
    sabrina19782014 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    height 5 ft 4

sw 215lbs

gw 130lbs ish (if i can get that low)

feel free to add me
  • LadyTalulah
    LadyTalulah Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and went from 140 to 110 by severely limiting my calories and no exercise! I looked terrible and was starving myself. After finally deciding to get healthy rather than skinny I've gained five pounds and dropped two pant sizes (by strength training). The problem was when I was starving myself I was losing all my muscle mass so looked very thin with clothes on but flabby naked (see skinny fat). Best way to look and feel great: do NOT starve yourself, eat natural and lift heavy! Good luck and have fun on your health journey :)
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and currently about 153. I would like to get down around 135.
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Currently 5'4 and 145 pounds with a goal of 125...although depending on how I look, would settle for a +/- 5 pound range.

Anybody feel free to add me :)
  • 718elizabeth
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and want to get back to 125. I gained 15 lbs over the last six months. I just joined today. Add me please
  • niliaad
    niliaad Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi can you add me as well? I am 5'3" and usually around 115 lbs.I had a baby 3 months ago, and put on a lot of weight this pregnancy. I am currently around 138 lbs and hope to get down to my pre pregnancy weight over the next one year. I am currently breastfeeding, so I don't want to count calories. What I do want to do (mainly get rid of my vices):
    1. Eat smaller portion sizes.
    2. Reduce my sweet intake. I love chocolate and I need to stop snacking on chocolate chips.
    3. Reduce my white bread and rice intake.
    4. Start exercising. Now that the weather is warmer, I hope to take walks with my daughter.
  • niliaad
    niliaad Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Also, is anyone planning to do 30 DS? I hope to start tomorrow and need a partner. Between a toddler and a baby, its easy to come up with "I don't have time" excuses.
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Same height and my goal would be the same- 120-130! Feel free to add me!!!
  • Debbi2309
    Debbi2309 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" currently between 144lb and 147lb I am aiming for around the 130lb mark am struggling with hips and mid section, i like my waist which is currently 28" but my hips are at 38-39" and is very flabby for my liking so if anyone got tips for me on how to tone them up please do share,

I am currently quite addicted to the fitness blender workouts they are awesome, and leave me in a pool of sweat after, I just love the variety there are tons to choose from, I was always buying dvds like 30 day shred, and slim in 6, and all the others but I never finished them as i got bored of the same workout, same moves, same banter, vaiety works for me but probably spending longer deciding on a workout to pick than actually doing the workout lol.
  • DaniW130
    DaniW130 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I started a group calles "Striving to be 120-130 lbs." So please join and feel free to add one another within the group! :smile:
  • hobbesla4
    hobbesla4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you for starting this thread. I am in the same boat as everyone else. I am 5'2" and would love to be about 130.
  • MemphisHellFire
    MemphisHellFire Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hey, im 5'3 and current body fat at around 29%, wanting to reduce that and get lean! :)