5'4 (ish) women who want to be in 120-130 lbs range

Options

Replies

• genvievebk
    genvievebk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started! I am 5"1' and 165 (argh....) want to be at 130 and enjoy summer for the first time since I can remember....
  • mlt2908
    mlt2908 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm 52, height 5'5" and got down to 127 and seem kind of stuck here - I had set 127 as kind of a goal first but still not where I'd like to be (when looking in mirror) so now want 125 as my goal but have been stuck a few weeks at 127. I'll keep at it!
  • leyshockl
    leyshockl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and have the same goals. I keep losing and gaining the same last 10 pounds and would love some extra motivation to help stay on track!!
  • moveitserenity
    Options
    5'3.5", CW: 150, GW: 125. Open diary for friends, currently at 1200-ish kcals a day. Anyone on this thread can add me. :)
  • jrdecker90
    Options
    Im 5'3.5 Current Weight :123 Start Weight:140
    I would love to lose 3 pounds because I am in between sizes 2-4 and nothing fits exactly how I want it to.
    Any tips to drop the last few pounds!? Add Me for support and tips :))
  • GoldFish1326
    GoldFish1326 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 currently about 130lbs, from an all time high of 190lbs, which originally was my goal weight but turns out I still have a little tummy actio, like seriously body? What the hell!

Right now I'm training for a half marathon and getting myself to get in my runs is as accountable as I can be so weight training is waiting until after July. I log m-f and sometimes on weekends, just not around the computer that much sat/sun. My food diary is open, I love cheese & sarcasm...well and kitten videos let's be honest that's where most of my time is spent!

Feel free to add me.
  • SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 132, goal weight is 120.. I was at 140 due to health issues. Now the scale has just stopped around 130-133 mark.
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" goal is 130. Currently 157.
  • LindsayGrow3
    LindsayGrow3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That is my goal as well!
  • budobo
    budobo Posts: 38
    Options
    5'4"
    Previously: 135
    Currently: 130
    Goal: 120

I've always been physically active; however, I injured my back so I put on quite a bit of weight. I am trying to adjust my diet to make up for lack of activity as well as to lose the gained weight.

120 would be my weight back in high school so it's a pretty ambitious goal. I think that when my back is better and I can exercise more, though, that will be doable with some hard work and self control.

Please add me! I'd love some peer motivation
  • Drevious
    Drevious Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal: 125/130 and 5'6" I know I can do it because I've done it before. Now I have a 9-5 office job and gained 20 pounds. Please add me
  • lenarashminraj
    lenarashminraj Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    im 5'3'' with goal of 130lbs. i joined MFP before 7months and it helped me alot. i lost 10lbs in 5 weeks and was feeling really healthy, strong.. but put on the weight i reduced when my gym closed unexpectedly for 2months.. now im starting it again and i know i can do it..feel free to add :)
  • nikkik8806
    nikkik8806 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I'm 5'5" and 165 right now. I struggle with staying motivated but I have similar goals. I've been a user for over a year now. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • jec228
    jec228 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    5'4" with a goal of 135... would love any new friends!
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    5'2.5" goal 130 :flowerforyou:
  • cheryldesjardins1
    cheryldesjardins1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 49, 5'2" and 139lbs...was 150 when I started a few months back. Gained 30 pounds the last year and a half due to a life altering event. Decided to get my life back in the beginning of this year and have really focused on exercising and eating clean. My goal is 120lbs back to what I was early 2012. I do struggle with understanding how many calories I'm supposed to eat, feeling tired all the time and not getting the energy I hear about that you get from eating right and exercising. This group sounds perfect for me. Please feel free to add.
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 & 5'4
    Out of college I was about 145...then got an office job and did a whole lot of NOTHING and shot up to almost 190. I went from 188 to 160 in 6 months. My first goal was 160 - I got down to 155 and maintained that for a little more than a year, then started this back up again 3 weeks ago, and am down to 149. My next goal is 140, but would ultimately like to be down to 125...eventually.
  • jess431983
    Options
    I've been on here for since February. I am 5'2"ish and I want to be back down to about 120-125 like I used to be. I currently weigh 152. I lost 12 lbs since march. So thats a start I guess. My problem is that I am super busy with work and have no time. Anybody feel free to add me.
  • Kaylyn221
    Kaylyn221 Posts: 123
    Options
    I am 5’3 and my current weight is 187. I had a baby in September {2nd one} so I am currently on track to lose the baby weight. My pre-preggo weight was 166 but my ultimate goal weight is anywhere between 120-130, which I have never been at my entire adult life… so it would be nice lol.

Friend request{s} sent, all if any can add me as well :)
  • khloee1
    khloee1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Just got my height measured yesterday 5'4.5" All this time I told everybody I was 5'6:blushing: ..lol Oh well. I want to get to 125 currently stuck at 142-144. Good Luck ladies :flowerforyou: