Cookie Dough Baked Oatmeal with pics!!!

Replies

• kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Tagging to find this later :)
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Oh my!! I am going to make these right now!! These look fantastic!! My kids are going to love them! Thank you!!!:drinker:
  • jenschroll
    jenschroll Posts: 162 Member
    I'd have top use sunflower seed spread as I am allergic to nut butters....but OH YUM. :love:
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    bump
  • WAS287GOAL170
    WAS287GOAL170 Posts: 44 Member
    Gonna try these! Thanks!
  • b7bbs
    b7bbs Posts: 158 Member
    Bump
  • FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    bump
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    They're in the oven. Mine come out at 179 calories, 26g carb, 5g fat, 7g protein. I used 2% milk and 8 packets of stevia, because 3 tbsp seemed like a lot... we'll see how it turns out.

To update- YUM. It's pretty cakey, not sure if it's normal or not, but I had no problem cutting them into bars. I baked mine for about 30 minutes (including 3 on broil). Sweetness is perfect. I love them. Thanks so much for posting!
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    You're very welcome! Hmm cakey might be right. Mine come out soft, and a tiny bit mushy. Not enough mush to fall apart when you cut them and take them out, but enough mush to be moist when you bite into them. And then if you stick them in the fridge they harden up a tad but are still moist when I bite into them. Perfection!
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    Sounds yummy!
  • Currahee3
    Currahee3 Posts: 8 Member
    bump
  • blinker86
    blinker86 Posts: 104 Member
    These look great. Definitely will try!
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    1fepz.jpg

Lol, this is the most awesome bump I have ever seen. Can't wait to try the recipe---yum!
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Yum. Thanks!
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Thanks for sharing. I am always looking for something that is healthy and good for you. :smile:
  • BARBnKS
    BARBnKS Posts: 84 Member
    Thankss will have to try it! How many calories?
  • lolosensan
    lolosensan Posts: 251
    "tastes like you're eating something bad" lol can't wait to make them. Thanks for sharing!
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Thankss will have to try it! How many calories?

157 per serving. 4 servings per batch!
  • Ke11er
    Ke11er Posts: 147 Member
    For those of us using the PB2 option instead of peanut butter...are you rehydrating it with water, or just stirring in 4 T of the PB2 powder?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    For those of us using the PB2 option instead of peanut butter...are you rehydrating it with water, or just stirring in 4 T of the PB2 powder?

I just used the powder.