Beautiful Blues 10/11/10

13»

Replies

• tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Hi all...Hope you are having a great day. It is a beautiful fall day here in SC. Just finished working and now am going to fix a salad and pizza on whole wheat sandwich thin. It is really good. Planning on going to the flea market on Saturday to empty out this office again. It just keeps piling up. We are having a fall family picnic on Sunday at the Pink Beds in Pisgah National Forest. I am trying to make a lower fat menu, wish me luck. See y'all tomorrow.

Chrissy...Love the new motto. I will adopt it as well.

Mayra...Prayers for good news for your hubby. Glad your foot is feeling better.

Debnu...Here is to planning ahead!

Maneyes...Enjoy your weekend. Sounds like fun!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Took Lexi for a walk today with hubby and that was an experience I have not taken her for a walk before :noway: Got back and was exhausted, but I did get some weight lifint in so I am done for the day unless I decide do go running later alone

Still on the job search and I am afraid I am going to do something I am not looking forward to.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Why is it I finally find a snack I love and it is way too high in fat.:sad: I have been eating the Planters Nut-trition bars for months and I just figured out they are way too high in fat. I love these little bars they are a perfect size snack. Does anyone know what part of them could be so fatty ? :drinker:
  • cah0806
    cah0806 Posts: 112
    hello everyone...
    baby is a little fussy so typing with one hand
    thinking of you all
    have a great day
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,515 Member
    Good morning all,

What a week for me with so many trials and tribulations, but I'm thanking God for all he has given me. I also thank him for having people like you in my life where we can share this healthy journey together.

I have one weigh in so far guys, please remember to send me your weigh ins today.

Have a great day all!
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    TGIF...Everybody have a great weekend. I am going to the flea market on Saturday to clean out this office and Sunday is family fall picnic day. I get to babysit my great-nephew this evening for the first time so his mama and daddy can go out for a while. Looking forward to it. He is such a cutey. I am still truckin along at boot camp and really enjoying it. It makes my work day harder but so far I can really tell a difference in my strength and weight loss. I think it is really helping. See y'all on Monday.
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    smadag, I am sure the fat on those bars is from the nuts. I say if they work in your calorie plan keep them. It is hard to find food that works, so don't give up just based on one fact!

I am off to clean today. The kids are out of school for fall break and I have been neglectful in my cleaning duties--so we are cleaning before doing anything fun. Hopefully it goes fast!

Have a great day!
  • MTDork87
    MTDork87 Posts: 205
    Hey Blues,

Oy level two of the shred is killing me! Does anyone else HATE planks like to the depths of hell and back? The last 10 minutes of level two are ALL plank variations. Gah! I feel like it works my arms and chest more than my abs so I hardly get to work my abs in a plank because my arms give out before my abs get to burn! Oh well, today is day three, hopefully I'll feel differently this time next week.

Weekly goals have been going well. I think my next goals will concern monitoring my carbs in reference to my protein. Basically making sure that when I have high carb days (which is often, especially as a vegetarian) that they are also high protein days (which doesn't happen often, especially as a vegetarian). Also making sure the carbs are as whole-grainy as I can get em. From tracking water all week I found I actually drink about 8 cups a day by myself! Whoo hoo!

Another good surprise: I found out that my gym membership goes until June instead of ending this past September. I totally forgot we got a bonus because me and my boyfriend signed up together and I was upset because it was rainy and couldn't run today when my boyfriend said "why not go to the gym?" I'm so silly sometimes.

Hope all is well with everyone and all their families! Well wishes and positive mojo and all that jazz for everyone today!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,515 Member
    Hey all fitness buddies,

Here's the link to our new week:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/127439-beautiful-blues-10-18-10
This discussion has been closed.