• Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I guess it's a good thing my husband likes well endowed gingers :laugh:

Me too. I married him. :drinker:
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    -i'm a natural brunette (redhead now--two wins?).
    -5'7"
    -and i have bigger boobs than a C!
    -green eyes...

This
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options

Looks wise: well that's irrelevant usually to women

I call BS lol... Maybe it's just the women around here, but if a guy is not ripped w/ brown hair and blue eyes and makes 100k a year, then they don't want anything to do with him.

I'll concur with this to an extent. I was on POF (yeah, yeah I know!) and I ended up deleting my account after receiving messages telling me that my photo made them sick, I looked 'grosssss' or scolding me for being too ugly to be worthy of messaging them in the first place!

I also have a friend who looks like a male model. Women flat out tell me: "We're not talking to you because you don't look like him!"

I dunno, maybe it's a UK thing!
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    Options

I call BS lol... Maybe it's just the women around here, but if a guy is not ripped w/ brown hair and blue eyes and makes 100k a year, then they don't want anything to do with him.

I'll concur with this to an extent. I was on POF (yeah, yeah I know!) and I ended up deleting my account after receiving messages telling me that my photo made them sick, I looked 'grosssss' or scolding me for being too ugly to be worthy of messaging them in the first place!

I also have a friend who looks like a male model. Women flat out tell me: "We're not talking to you because you don't look like him!"

Maybe it's a b-itch thing? That's pretty messed up to be so hateful! I mean, a simple, "Sorry I'm not interested" is damaging enough to a person's self confidence I would imagine.
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options

It is 100% BS....but stop describing me as the perfect guy :) LMAO

My experience has been I am much more interesting to women now that I've lost 45 lbs.
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    - brunette - Yep
    - blue eyes - Nope, Hazel (greenish/teal/brown) way better ;)
    - 5 foot 6 inches tall - nope 5'4"
    - 125 pounds - nope...need to loose some for that
    - 34 C - 26 C
    - teacher - No way, I would need to be medicated
    - Likes include: beer, football, and "The Big Bang Theory" - All 3 are good for me.

:flowerforyou:

Flowers??? For me?? =)
    Back off man :) I'm her stalker!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I have blue eyes.....

According to this survey I may be the worst girlfriend of all time.

Where is my participation trophy? I'll start the line over here.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Perfect gynecologist....my hoo-haa is picky

Harvard Educated
    Well hung
    No pinky ring
    6ft4
    215lbs
    rocket razor arm
    No peanut allergies
    knows all the lines in "Pretty Woman"
    Loves Football
    Tolerates cats
    lifts
    squats
    single
    prefer pepsi over coke

I don't know his preferences, but I know my gyno lifts :love:
  • jasonmh630
    Options

Maybe it's a b-itch thing? That's pretty messed up to be so hateful! I mean, a simple, "Sorry I'm not interested" is damaging enough to a person's self confidence I would imagine.

THIS^^^

To: moya_rargh.... I can identify with ya, brother. I have a cousin who most women consider studly. I went out with him to a couple of bars to see some bands and this one set of girls came up and started talking to him. He introduced me to them and they looked at me, didn't even say hi, then turned and started flirting with him again lol... He had my back though and told them not to be rude to me since I was standing right there.
  • Supahvixen
    Supahvixen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What happened to funny? I thought guys liked girls with a good sense of humor. :grumble: *tosses Groucho Marx mask in trash*
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    So I only check for 5'6 and big bang theory? I must be one of the worst girlfriends on the planet :(
  • marleyskye05
    Options
    Yes minus football and being a teacher lol
  • jasonmh630
    Options
    Yes minus football and being a teacher lol

Wow... you still win. ;) lol
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options

Sounds quite shallow actually, regardless what continent you are on! Really rather evil I would say!

I would rather be single forever than do the dating site thing again, ugh!

Brains, a sense of humor, being reasonably fit and adventurous in life are WAY more important. Sorry you had such a bad experience. :wink:
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Red head and loving it!
    Green eyes
    5'7"
    Will never be 125lbs because I like to lift
    My boobs are bigger than a C and I grew them myself
    I can pull off the teacher look when I am wearing my glasses. Let's face it, would you even care what my profession is when we are naked :wink:
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    A local radio station did an online poll of what attributes make up the perfect girlfriend, and now they are rolling it into a contest to find the area's "perfect girlfriend". So let me know if you meet the following...we can split the prizes :
    - brunette
    - blue eyes
    - 5 foot 6 inches tall
    - 125 pounds
    - 34 C
    - teacher
    - Likes include: beer, football, and "The Big Bang Theory"

A teacher, really??? I thought guy's preferred to date nurses???

I meet ZERO of the qualifications, although 'close' to the bra size and about 10 lbs off the weight (but 120-125 lb is my goal). No wonder I am single!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    no to this topic

no
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    MY perfect girlfriend/boyfriend:
    1. Doesn't mind me playing videogames

Yeah that's it.
  • Docmahi