Replies

• kenthepainter
    kenthepainter Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    15-17
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    I'm not a man, but I've been attracted to a lot of different men and women and for me it's more of a matter of knowing someone and them being able to make me all giggly inside. When having a conversation I'm not looking at someone's body thinking "hmm they're nice and funny and all but what's their body fat percentage?" I'm thinking "Wow what beautiful eyes" "what a kind face" "I love talking with this person" "I wonder if they are okay with hugs" :laugh: When it comes to strangers and base attraction it's always been more a matter of how they dress and carry themselves than anything else. :flowerforyou:

+1
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'd say off with their heads, but that already happened XD

I'm one to like someone's face >.>
    -shrug-

Indeed!!!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    50%
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    20 to 30
  • curvyin2014
    Options
    See I don't know maybe I'm delusional but I'm 48% but I think Im more shaped like 35%
  • Sad_Grandpa
    Sad_Grandpa Posts: 129
    Options
    I was looking online and found this comparison chart. I am curious as to which body type most men prefer. I am actually quite surprised by some of the answers I've heard from my guy friends..

I personally like 25% on myself :smile:

female_zpse7c21e27.jpg

Ladies... I found this one as well. 4% personally frightens me.

men_zpse0ad7095.jpg

Is this one of those mail order spouse thingymabobs?

One of my old army buddies tried that, and it didn't work out so well for him.

Make sure you see the face before picking!

And don't wire the OP any money. Demand a face-to-face deal.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    BONES! only dogs like bones. Did I get it right?

....aaaaaaaaand IN!

I thought most women liked them too...:huh:

yep. ur right, but I just wanted to be the first one to make that yukky statement so that someone who actually means it does not get the chance.
    Nope, you didn't. You forgot the "REAL women" part they like to throw in.

I am sorry, but you are too thin to be real. Please stop imagining yourself.
    giphy.gif
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    On men, I like 15%-20%. My DH is probably closer to 20%, but has some great ab definition when he flexes.

On myself, I would like to be 20%-25%, I am not sure where I fall exactly right now, probably 25%-30%. I need to be re evaluated.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

....aaaaaaaaand IN!

I thought most women liked them too...:huh:

yep. ur right, but I just wanted to be the first one to make that yukky statement so that someone who actually means it does not get the chance.
    Nope, you didn't. You forgot the "REAL women" part they like to throw in.

I am sorry, but you are too thin to be real. Please stop imagining yourself.
    giphy.gif

LOL, did I tell you guise the last time I went to that store with the "real women" dollars the lady asked me "are you shopping with real woman dollars today?" and I said "no, all i have is fake lady cash, I hope you still take that?"

she just blinked a couple times and walked away. then she thought sometime came over with a big smile and helped me choose out stuffs.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    19.1294527% exactly.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I have no opinion on the women. My preference in men, everything else being equal, is 25%.
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    25% is crazy hot!!!!!!!!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    What's your BF %, OP? You're attractive. More so than all those belly buttons.
  • nolabone
    nolabone Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Really depends on how the individual carries themself, and if they like dogs.
  • nolabone
    nolabone Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    19.1294527% exactly.

^^and this
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I also think it's contingent on where one stores fat. The overwhelming majority ITT find the female at 25% bf sample to be the most appealing, yet her fat is stored on the breasts and hips, giving her an appealing hourglass shape. Personally, I think the 15-20% on the female looks best: lean and fit. On the male side, I would say the 12% looks best. Of course, this is a highly subjective topic and I realize that I am in the minority here.
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Really depends on how the individual carries themself, and if they like dogs.

I like dogs.
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options

....aaaaaaaaand IN!

How rude. Jealous of thin girls?
  • SweatSmileRepeat
    Options
    I think the 12-15% looks good for men in those pictures.

Bodyfat% look different on different bone structures and different fat/muscle ratios anyways :)