Men... Which one do you like?

Options

Replies

• Rocinante37
    Options
    35% Definitively.
  • GilesGuthrie
    Options
    20%-30% are the best body shapes for the F in my view.

My own M shape is around 30%, and I'd like to get to low-20s.
  • American_Made
    Options
    i say 15-17% because it is healthier for the woman...It shouldnt be about what men like, it should be about what is healthier.
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    From the representations in these photographs:

20-30 WOMEN
    15-25 MEN
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    15-17% for females

The most attractive body in the pic is the 30%, though.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    This is an interesting thread. Perhaps because I am female, I have a different take on it. Different men are attractive to me for different reasons. I don't really care about anyone's specific body fat percentage. A man's body is a signal to me about other things. Lean arms and legs, for example, send the same signal to me as seeing a guy get into a car with a bike rack on the back. They both say to me that this is a man who probably has a reasonable diet and an active lifestyle. I find that attractive. So when it comes to photos of men, below a certain "fat" threshold, I don't give a flying crap what his body looks like in a photo. I don't have any notable response to it. A picture of a man doing something he enjoys ... totally different thing. I may be very attracted to him, even if he's not at a particularly lean body fat %.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    i say 15-17% because it is healthier for the woman...It shouldnt be about what men like, it should be about what is healthier.

I don't know where you get your facts but the healthy bf% range for women is not in that range...it's 20-30%
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    This is what I like..................whatever the hell size she happens to be, given she is mentally stable, funny, compassionate, etc...
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

I don't know where you get your facts but the healthy bf% range for women is not in that range...it's 20-30%

It all depends on the source, although I haven't seen any that say 15-17% is ideal. I've usually seen around 18-25% for ideal (as in healthy) and up to 30% for "acceptable". A lot of sources shy away from labelling as "healthy" or "unhealthy" although 10-13% BF is essential for women.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    15-22% looks perfect to me at a glance.

People are never perfect for more than just a glance though regardless of bf%
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I prefer 17-21% on myself. 10-13% on a guy.
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    bumping for later :)
  • RomulanWarbird
    Options
    Men- anywhere from 15-30 <3. I'm not really attracted to visible muscles.
  • erinlee023
    Options
    I prefer 25% on both men & women.
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Whichever of them are kind enough to let me touch them and arent boring and stupid.

I like you!! Very nice thing to say :flowerforyou:
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    For myself I'm shooting for closest to the 25-30% range. Getting there!

As for dudes, I'll take anyone in the 15-25% range any day. Yum, come cuddle me.

It is interesting to see what people are choosing, although not surprising.
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Body shape and size are not my top items in what I "like" or find attractive in a women. It's what's between her "ears" and what makes me smile and enjoy her company that matters most to me. In the 31 years my wife and I have been together (dating and married), she's probably ranged anywhere from about 10% to 35% ... doesn't really matter to me!
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    Really depends on how the individual carries themself, and if they like dogs.

I'd say that, plus a solid sense of humor.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    female_zpse7c21e27.jpg
    men_zpse0ad7095.jpg
    I would do awful, awful, awful things to ms. 30 and ms 35.
    And by "awful, awful, awful things" I mean 5 seconds of sex followed by crying.

For myself, I'd be shooting for the 15 physique. I'm somewhere between the 20 and 25 ones at the moment.