If you're looking for weight loss help read this..

Options
1235»

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Wow... 16 pages without invoking Godwin's law. I'm impressed. :wink:
    :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: good point!

Game Over:smokin:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I think if someone is going to ask questions like "why am I not losing weight"...or "What am I doing wrong"...but have their diary set to private...then its annoying to people who are trying to help them. I asked a similar questions...and got some good answers...mostly about my sodium and water...some answers could have been put a bit nicer, but they were all valid points, and I asked for it.

To me, asking for help but having a private food diary is like going to the doctor and not telling them why you are there...they just aren't going to be able to help you.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    **STAMPS FOOT**

This thread has had over 1200 views! And very few people have viewed my thread for Pumpkin Pie Muffins. *sniff* Its far more worthy of views! Its a yummy recipe!

Seriously folks, deshaine is on my friends list and as far as she and I go, we are over it and have moved on. Besides, I have a few friends like her in real life.....and we get into verbal battles sometimes....but then they realize I'm right and they bow to me and all is well. JUST KIDDING!

Now yall go look at my pumpkin pie muffin recipe and make some this week. You'll love them! Get crackin! :)

I can't find your pumpkin pie recipe :(
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    **STAMPS FOOT**

This thread has had over 1200 views! And very few people have viewed my thread for Pumpkin Pie Muffins. *sniff* Its far more worthy of views! Its a yummy recipe!

Seriously folks, deshaine is on my friends list and as far as she and I go, we are over it and have moved on. Besides, I have a few friends like her in real life.....and we get into verbal battles sometimes....but then they realize I'm right and they bow to me and all is well. JUST KIDDING!

Now yall go look at my pumpkin pie muffin recipe and make some this week. You'll love them! Get crackin! :)

I can't find your pumpkin pie recipe :(
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/126092-pumpkin-pie-muffins?hl=pumpkin+pie+muffins#posts-1712909:flowerforyou:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    woot! Thanks, when I read that, I was like ooo those sound sooo yummy.