Any Late 20s girls...

Options

Replies

• shandawg5
    Options
    I am right there with you ladies! I turn 30 in six months!! I just stared a desk job from restaurant management-- so I need as much support as I can get!

Please feel free to add me!!
  • kt_rubino
    kt_rubino Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    So many August babies! I am currently 29 and turning 30 in November. Same as most of you my goal is to get is shape and enter my 30s a heather happier me! :happy: Feel free to add me as a friend! I too have been on this weight loss roller coaster a time or two...ahem I mean 5. :sad: lol 30's here we come!
  • jannalovescoffee
    jannalovescoffee Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same mindset as a lot of you are. I'll be 30 at the end of the year and want to be in the best shape of my life when I hit 3-0. My two goals by December are to lose 37 more pounds to FINALLY be in "one"derland (lost 70 so far!) and to run a half marathon this Fall.

Anyone can add me. I log daily (mostly) and have an open diary :)
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am 28 (turning 29 in Aug). I am also getting married in August and wanting to try and look as healthy and fit as possible.
  • StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, turning 28 in August. I was pretty thin all my teenage years and early 20's without having to put much effort into it. Got married at 25 and have put on a few unwanted pounds. I'm about 15 lbs away from my goal weight and always looking for friends to keep my motivated and on track. Feel free to add :)
  • _mlee_
    _mlee_ Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm turning 28 in a couple months and have been on and off MFP but now I'm kicking my butt into gear! I sit at my desk all day and zip around the office on my chair (that's right I don't even get up to go to the copier lol) I don't have much to lose weight wise but the inches that are piling on are not my friend at the moment :(

Anybody can feel free to add me :) It motivates me to actually see people logging on MFP
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'll be 29 in September.

And completely understand the up and downs of weight loss, and am currently battling a slight uptick. Any encouragement I can offer and any help from you ladies would be awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • segastler
    segastler Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'll be 28 in December and want to turn my health around for my son's sake.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    27 soon
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 29 in May. I felt the same way a few years back and i was determined to turn it around for my 30's. Feel free to add me :)
  • Jenn_Lyn1102
    Jenn_Lyn1102 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • blgerig
    blgerig Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'll be 27 this year. I run half marathons, live in a big city, love to go out to eat. I like to eat "healthy" because I feel better eating non-processed foods, but also like my ice cream and booze. Big believer that it is all about balance and creating a sustainable lifestyle - which is also why I don't eat 1200 calories a day or classify myself as on a diet. Looking to lose a few more lbs and concentrate on strength training for awhile once my next race is over!
  • trendy2099
    Options
    I just turned 27 and I've lost almost 28lbs so far. But these last few months have been hard I've had 5 different birthdays and I love sweets so it's been hard to stay on track. I joined mfp to help me stay focused.. I love to be each others motivator.
  • aroberts713
    aroberts713 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'll be 28 this July and for the first time in my life Im trying to get in shape. Ive been overweight for a long time and just recently realized how much I need to lose and really want to do this. Please everyone and anyone add me, I need the support and motivation to not give up.
  • Holly_Wood_888
    Holly_Wood_888 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Dirty Thirty THIS August 24th AHHH!

Now that I have lost 12 pounds, Working towards being a beast and hopefully a flat belly for the first time in my life....

Hit the gym 6 days a week

Add me :)
  • amandabeck22
    amandabeck22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 with 3 children, and that is it for me :) I feel a lot of pressure to take better care of my own health and body now. It's tough to keep up with 3 VERY active little boys! I want to be a better example for them of a healthy lifestyle, not a good diet. We are focusing on eating healthy, whole foods, and getting daily exercise. It's not hard for them because of sports, school recess, etc, and they are awesome little motivators. We are working hard to motivate Dad, too :) Time to start getting serious in these last years of our youth! LOL
  • khd8n
    khd8n Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'll be 29 in July and lived in NYC for six years before I moved to Chicago last year! NYC makes it tough to cook for yourself because 1) kitchens are tiny and 2) there are so many amazing restaurants. I feel your pain.

Fitness wise, I'm basically trying to lose a few lbs and tone up for my wedding in September. I'm a runner, and have recently starting putzing around with strength training. I did just sign up for a month-long boot camp class, so that should be interesting. Feel free to add me!
  • MrsHollingsworthThomas
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm 29 y.o.. turning 30 on August 2nd:sick:
    Trying to give myself 10 dress sizes down & about 70 lbs loss for my 30th bday. :bigsmile:

so far, 2 sizes and almost 35lbs down so far!

feel free to add me if you're active.
    I'm on daily and pretty active if ya need a friend.
  • noramia8
    noramia8 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi!

I just turned 28 in December! I was pretty thin til about 25 when I started progressively gaining weight eating exactly the same way I have all my adult life. Now, I'm 174 lbs which is 10lbs less than I was in January so I guess its an achievement. Currently I am doing low carb plus cardio everyday I can... Its not easy, especially when I see the pounds come off so slow... Any who, I just restarted MFP again hoping it will keep me motivated... Feel free to add me!!
  • KristyMayhem331
    KristyMayhem331 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I will be 29 in June! Feel free to add me and best of luck in your journey! :)