Can we please have a tattoo thread?

Options
13»

Replies

• tohajiilee
    Options
    I have a Breaking Bad tattoo. Don't judge.
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    23683010_6796.jpg

Just got it completed last Tuesday (My first one) - more will definitely be following! :)

For me - Yin Yang / Angel Demon sort of style. My life has pretty much been about different aspects of me ... good vs bad and it still continues! Trying to find a balance has been key for me but alas, I'm still nowhere near finding it! Does not mean I shall be giving up!

LOVE that!!!!
  • LeiaLemon
    LeiaLemon Posts: 25
    Options
    I have 3, two that you cannot see in my photo and one you can kind of see.... One in Arabic on my upper inner right arm saying "follow your heart" and another Arabic one on my wrist that says "strength" and a scarab with Horus wings holding the sun with an ankh in the center of it on my left outer thigh... wanted to try and fit in the eye of Ra somehow but that didn't happen... when I get the Horus done on my upper right thigh it will have the eye of Ra put into the art somewhere.
  • metalkim85
    metalkim85 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My 3rd tattoo. Inspired by Tool's album art.

BP_s2X0CAAEnO2k_zpsae68729d.jpg
  • ashesmf
    ashesmf Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    PhotoGrid_1399002868955.jpg

All my tattoos! My "Sunrise" tattoo is my favorite. It's the one my thigh and was a T-Shirt design for the Bully Project, inspired by one of my favorite bands, Our Last Night. I have the HIM heartagram and the Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey book cover designs as well. Not all of mine have meaning, but they were all thought out. No regrets and I love the way it feels!
  • ashesmf
    ashesmf Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Slowly getting more and more. I've always loved tattoos and I told myself if I ever get in good enough shape, then my reward will be an awesome chest piece. So I started getting my chest worked on this year. Finally feeling self confident enough for one there. If I could upload better pic I would. Does anyone know how haha?
    Chest piece and throat are my dream tattoos. Whyyyyyy won't my work step into this century?!?