** Breaking News** Do you believe in MIRACLES?

Options
**Breaking News** please read this! I posted this on my Facebook account yesterday and wanted to share it with you all......

**Breaking News*
Can I share an amazing story? One that PROVES how much GOD has my back?

I went for a long bike ride today 4/22 (30 miles thank you Jesus). But what I didn't realize was I lost my car fob AND my house key somewhere on my 22 mile morning trek.

So I called the auto dealership and asked how much? Man $400 for my car thingy? Plus another $200 to change my locks!! Ughhh! I had no clue where it was so I figured I would ride back to the park and look around (If you have ever been to Memorial Park its like finding a needle in 1,000,000 haystacks!).

So I get an email from CVS. It says KEYS FOUND in the subject line. I was soooo pissed because I thought it was gonna be a bs email about saving $.25 on some Irish Spring soap. I mean I didnt even go to CVS this morning so how could they have found my keys?

Well look at GOD! A young lady was jogging on her lunch break and noticed a key on the ground. She called CVS because I had their fob on my key chain! She was nowhere near the park. I lost it on the street.

I rode my bike another 8 miles to get my KEYS!!!

So instead of me being out $1,000, I got my keys back and had an amazing burn (over 3500 calories) in the process!

Jesus you ROCK!

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    this is truly amazing! I love good samaritans!!
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    He does indeed!!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    NsVfUUD.gif
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • MBrothers22
    MBrothers22 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I think this just proves not all people are *kitten*. Not sure how this relates to the all mighty creator hypothesis.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I think this just proves not all people are *kitten*. Not sure how this relates to the all mighty creator hypothesis.

Totally killed my joy. Shoo!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    That's great that someone turned in your keys. I've found keys, wallets, cameras and phones before and turned them all in. I'm also atheist. On your end you may believe that it was an act of your creator getting them back to you. Many of us just believe in not being *kitten* and doing nice things for others. Either way it was nice of someone to do the right thing.
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    AMEN!

On a semi-related note, my daughter's car broke down at the convenient store. She's 21 and a little hyper sensitive and naive. Her battery was dead on her phone. She's sitting in the car crying, and a man walks up and asks if she needs help? She explains the situation and says, "Well, I'm a mechanic, let me see what I can do." He re-connected a radiator hose, and she drove home ;)

God is good ALL THE TIME!
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    That's great that someone turned in your keys. I've found keys, wallets, cameras and phones before and turned them all in. I'm also atheist. On your end you may believe that it was an act of your creator getting them back to you. Many of us just believe in not being *kitten* and doing nice things for others. Either way it was nice of someone to do the right thing.

This
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Wow! Love when things work out like that. Glad you got them back for a little extra exercise and not a ton of extra money. :-)

I think it's funny it was CVS of all places. A friend of mine lost (or it was stolen) her cell phone and literally months later, someone turned it into a CVS because the person found it near there.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options

No need to have your joy killed! I believe that GOD brought my keys back to me. I prayed that they would and they did.

Hey congrats you are an atheist! Hope you are right for your eternal sake! Lol
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

This

+1, and I'm Christian.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

No need to have your joy killed! I believe that GOD brought my keys back to me. I prayed that they would and they did.

wK5nHyf.gif
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

:Insertescalatedquicklygifhere:
  • MBrothers22
    Options

Ahh yes that condescending line.
    Let's just hope you chose the correct god out of THOUSANDS.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

Why do these always turn into this kind of crap? Why is it necessary to tell the OP what your persoal beliefs are? What is so dificult in just saying, "good for you!" and moving on?

He believes God was involved. So what? Does it threaten anyone's atheism to read those words?
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to thank the young lady who found your keys.
  • MBrothers22
    Options
    *sigh*

Why do these always turn into this kind of crap? Why is it necessary to tell the OP what your persoal beliefs are? What is so dificult in just saying, "good for you!" and moving on?

He believes God was involved. So what? Does it threaten anyone's atheism to read those words?

You know how hypocritical that is right? OP told me his beliefs, so I told him mine.
    And no, only facts would "threaten" my lack of belief in any gods.
    It didn't have to turn into this but I don't take kindly to condescending comments such as the one OP made.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

Don't make me punch you in your aura!
This discussion has been closed.